"You're here forever" is just a meme right? Right?

"You're here forever" is just a meme right? Right?

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

What do you mean frogpisster?

I've been here since 2008 and I regret my decision

TURN BACK NOW

Attached: reaper.png (250x250, 99.98K)

I quit for more than 10 years, so it's not quite literal, but I did come back.

I've been here since 2011. There's nowhere else out there for people like me.

Well it's been 9 years for me and I spend more time here than ever before.

It's as true as you believe it to be.

Yes.

I'm at 15 years.
Half my life.
What do you think?

An overwhelming majority of posters here have spent so much time absorbing that "everything is shit"mindset, that they can't have fun outside of Any Forums anymore. Not to mention this and most other boards already operate heavily on the crabs-in-a-bucket mindset. Once you've sufficient mindbroken yourself to constantly feel bad and sad and angry about everything under the sun, there's really nowhere else you can go. It's brilliant, when you really think about it.

user, I've been in this mad house prison for ages. I started out at '06 with funny meme shit on Any Forums.

No. Once you're here, you're going to be here forever. You might leave for a few days, weeks, even months. But you will always come back. Any Forums is cursed or something.

Probably?
I mean I am only here from 2011. That means I will leave soon, right?

>quitting is easy, i did it 10 times already

No it's not. And the longer you're here the more you get further ensnared.

2007 and counting
I'll be a wizard next year

run

Attached: 1487634303448.jpg (713x586, 114.46K)

It's just a website shut the fuck up

I still go here but mentally I have checked out. Any Forums culture is deader than dead. This place and the internet is full of normie npcs.

You can still shitpost but it's blatantly obvious you are around literal retards instead of clever autists pretending to be retards.

Lol, lmao even.

31 here
Been here since I was 17
No it isn’t a meme

Only when we die can one truly escape.

You'll die eventually so yeah.

Attached: 1660932340135871.gif (480x494, 1.95M)

I'm an oldfag from 2020 and I can assure you, it's true.

The culture I came here for 13 years ago died long ago and I only check in every now and then to make sure I'm not missing out on some obscure indie game making the rounds

I guess that is true. I'm here to laugh at people, not with them.

>die
>meet St. Peter at the gates of heaven
>he reads out your ban list
How fucked are you?

>chanology tourist
oh god. we wuz legion culture

I need to fucking leave somehow.

Attached: 1641236233172.gif (498x560, 3.6M)

I've been here since like 2006
I regularly get yelled at by actual children who think I showed up when some unspecified "raid" from another website happened. Either because I don't like abortions or pedophilia, or because I do like Undertale/Deltarune.
Probably still here because forums don't really exist anymore.
You're probably here forever, more because the alternatives are objectively worse, except perhaps the SPUD.

Attached: 5fced047d4f7141431baf6505872940d.png (532x452, 307.54K)

I just typed super cool secret hacker hideout in google search bar and this was the first result, ive never posted here or even seen this website before I only browse reddit, have you heard of it?

The board is better than ever, aside from discordtroon raids. People are finally talking about important things, such as the dangers niggers, fags, jews and trannies pose to society.