Somebody makes an unconfirmed, internal report of sexual harassment of a voice actor

>Somebody makes an unconfirmed, internal report of sexual harassment of a voice actor
>Better fire them, remove any trace they worked here and change the names of characters they voiced.
What's the thought process here? Is this the Soviet Union?

Attached: i27PyGR5WU687a7sDyMJq5.jpg (1920x1080, 908.92K)

Who?

>is this the Soviet Union?
no, women had abortion rights in the soviet union (except under Stalin)

Oh shit I have forgotten about McCree's name change

yeah thats totally what happened fucking retard

just troll them by making a new account with the user name "HisNamesMccree" and if you don't get banned then maybe you can climb through the ranks and make sure everyone sees that screen name in the top 500 and there you go instant redemption tbqhf

>Devs and plain social media reps constantly berates your player base and bleed you sales
>Give them a raise and a pat on the back

I thought it was some dev they named the character after, not the voice actor

everybody still playing this game and even blizzard themselves as confirmed by leaked documents still call him McCree, it was asspull bullshit to save face

blizz wants to pretend they actually cared about sexual harassment any reported harassment
>fire random no-name devs over reported
>kept the same CEO at the helm that was there during every single bit of said reported harassment
clown shoes shit.

>Man becomes president
>Voters of opposite man in retarded two party system do not like the man
>Remove him from a 5 second scene in a 20 year old movie
Many such cases!

meanwhile ive been stealing coworkers breast milk for 20 months straight

Attached: mccree.gif (498x280, 3.09M)

Did they remove trump from Home Alone 2? I'm gonna be fucking pissed if this is true.

>always say "who?" when people refer to him as mccree
>proceed to watch the retards seethe over the most obvious bait

Attached: 1619649414457.jpg (400x300, 37.18K)

Just looked it up and they did. Holy fucking clown-college planet.

Big surprise that corporation you worked for 10 years will bury you the instant you make them look bad because it might cause their stock to dip half a point, that isn't communism, its capitalism.

>Is this the Soviet Union?
I dunno man, making some guy persona non grata over the faint possibility of the PR backlash hurting their bottom line is peak capitalism.

>Is this the Soviet Union?
Yeah, pretty much.

Retard. Everybody knows that's not what happened. The VA Matthew Mercer is as woke as they come.
Mccree's name got changed because the character was named after an actual blizzard employee seen in the Cosby suite photo.

Attached: This Happened.jpg (1200x675, 457.18K)

>get back into OW after years of not touching it
>literally never use text/voice comms in game
>the only exception is that whenever i load into blizzard world, i ask "where's the cosby room on this map?"
>keep it up for a few weeks
>get 14 day ban for abusive comms
lol. lmao even.

Attached: 6a8727afccba8decd9a306144bc8e65ba565ac26d48b657869cb067a3afd4d20_1.jpg (640x583, 59.4K)

trump was/is a shithead, and likely a criminal, but cutting him out of home alone is just weird.

>voice actor
you don't know shit about what actually happened. You just wanna bitch about some made up scenario.

based

>the only exception is that whenever i load into blizzard world, i ask "where's the cosby room on this map?
Stealing this if I ever return to Overwatch.

Attached: 1627755629075.png (640x714, 263.28K)

it was. OP is retarded and a fag. as per usual

I received a 24 hour "mute" in WoW for asking if Blizzard had a PvP dev team in trade chat.

Whether it's a VA or a developer is irrelevant, the point is this Soviet practice of cutting them out of existence.

>Get the company role wrong
>Therefore you're lying and this never happened
Do you work at Blizzard?

What I don't understand is why corperations seem to be actively pulling tips and tricks from Stalin and Hitler and Kim Jong il. Do they not see how this will backfire and cost them more money in the long run?

the details matter you disingenuous cunt.

Holy fuck Blizzard is such cancer

They matter only to the extent that a fag like you will try and disrupt the conversation over autistic minutiae.