Thoughts on RPGM?

Anyone completed a game with this? Seems pretty easy, thiking of making a Lewd Incest game

Attached: bones-tales-the-manor-06.png (950x720, 718.44K)

It is decent enough of a way to make a RPG, just don't expect something grand. There are plenty of completed games using various RPG maker engine but most of them are Japanese. Also R.I.P bones tales the manor.

Attached: F.jpg (800x450, 70.98K)

I'm degenerate enough to play lewd games, and I will never play an RPGM game. Too much plot, too few art assets, nonexistent gameplay.

Make a VN instead, no one wants to walk around another samey looking town and navigate menus.

Attached: 1646437611523.png (384x390, 174.71K)

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell my fiancé to do. She’s making an RPG maker game but only because she doesn’t know how to properly utilize renpy yet. And finding someone to help her out is a pain in the ass, since people like to cause problems that delay her game.

I’ve always wanted to make a side scrolling, party-based beat ‘em up style game with RPG skill progression as the core of the gameplay with a VN style dialogue and social system driving the story and character interactions, which depending on your character’s race, sex, skills, alignment and dialogue choices would determine the characters you’re able to initiate hentai scenes with. The problem comes down to how you’d go about presenting the sex scenes, especially if there’s any sort of character customization involved.

The art can carry that shit engine

Attached: 1635663047394.jpg (1100x447, 271.97K)

Did you just make this thread to troll about the creator of that game?

kino

>VN
I can't stand Renpy VN games even though I hate long plots and minigames that are used in RPGM. Renpy's are always the same looking house and town maps, click here talk to this person etc. I don't like RPGM either because of the boring controls same sounds but still its the only non linear option. Parralax can somewhat help with the looks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 256.7K)

Even the best RPGmaker games feel kind of farted out, which is a shame because I'm sure almost every project was made over the course of weeks/months/years.

Try lab rats 2.

i don't have it, so here's a shitter version of it

Attached: 1633701228990.png (1365x739, 7.22K)

Attached: 1654483051877.jpg (1536x864, 171.87K)

Has something happened to this guy recently? Last I saw he added the loli and then there weren't updates since 2019

Last i heard he just got tired of working on the game so he quit.

Renpy is fucking retard proof just tell her to get in there and figure it out if she gets stuck Google it

SMELLY. DUMB. WEGGER. SCUM.

wew lad

Attached: 51H5RJZ61FL._SY445_.jpg (432x160, 12.66K)

>Seems pretty easy, thiking of making a Lewd Incest game
You and every other western eroge developer. Yes, it's pretty easy as long as you can handle learning a scripting language. There's a reason it's so prolific. Part of that is also because it comes with a pretty large library of assets by default to add instant production value.

She looks like he came out of Initial D

>Scripting language

You mean watching Youtube tutorials when something can't be done by click and drag, which %99 of the time is