Sonic is more recognizable among younger people than Shakespeare

Sonic is more recognizable among younger people than Shakespeare.

Attached: 1639641570867.jpg (1079x1270, 483.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9pyNbtwImQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you recognize shakespear? What would he even look like?

I only know Shakespeare because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=S9pyNbtwImQ

shakespeare is an author, sonic has an image, it's a lot easier to think of an image than a name

>among

Attached: 1653513618184.gif (100x100, 17.6K)

Shakespeare doesn't have a movie and a videogame coming in 2023. What is this retarded survey trying to prove.

Shakespeare was a balding hack

Shakespeare is centuries old. What do you expect?

Shaekespear is an author from long ago who is more of an historical icon nowadays than a popular figure.
Sanic, in contrast, is a heavily marketed mascot that's plastered everywhere.
So DUH, idiot, people remember thibgs that they see often. When's the last time that you've heard of Romeo and Juliet outside of school?

1800 people. Wow, that's some cherry-picked data.

In the movie Bullet Train. And it was pure kino too.

>more recent thing is more recognizable than older thing
No shit? People really getting paid to state the obvious?

That Brad Pitt movie? Is it kino?

Sonic The Hedgehog is higher art, of course he's more recognized.

Attached: 417.jpg (1280x1545, 607.32K)

Any survey with less than 500,000 people isn’t accurate.

Stupid and pointless. Pikachu and Mario ranked higher than Sonic. Winston Churchill Ranked lower than Bill Shakesman. And like the other anons have pointed out 1800 is microscopic.

Attached: Most-Recognizable-Video-Game-Characters-Infographic-1--1536x838.jpg (1536x1640, 246.24K)

>he's still responding to this thread

It's pretty fuckin kino

>me who loves both Sonic and Shakespearean literature

Attached: eed.jpg (600x891, 112.1K)

It's my first time, user-sama. Please be gentle.

Blame schools. Also im gonna guess recognize in "I heard that name before" way because absolutely no one is reading half a millenium old works. Im reading Don Quixote but that doesnt really count because im doing it to give context to when I play some korean gacha eventually

Fucking kids have no respect for the past. Did you know that in 1600 there was a poll in England and people were more likely to recognize Shakespeare over Chaucer? Disgraceful.

If you survey a bunch of anchor baby beaners in the US, sure

i hated reading shakespeare in HS. it's like reading a foreign language that you never learned before

Shakespeare was not even a real person

Why are they trying to demonize Zoomers so much? All generations should work together to make the world better for everyone, from grandma Dolores to zoom zoom Huntyr. And above all fuck the oligarchy

Because there's been a concerted effort to bury the past, and the cultural blocks and accomplishments of western ancestors.

Did you know that in 20 560 BC, there was a poll in bumfucknowhereistan and people were more likely to recognize GRUG BOONGA over KRUK KLUBBA.
I know, insane.

The oligarchy benefits from the masses infighting in any way that distracts them from their actual enemies. See also BLM and everything else that has happened after Occupy Wall Street

How could they recognize Shakespeare? There’s not even a picture of him

Never read his work in english since I am an ESL. I thought that our translations were bad since I genuinely felt that I could write something equally well. My writing sucks btw

Who is this then?

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1595x2048, 569.01K)

Because technology makes the world mpve way too fast and there is now a bigger generational gap between a 20 years old and a 30 years old in 2022 than there was a generational gap between a 20 years old and a 30 years old back in 1960

Apparently there was
>We asked 1,800 Americans ages 16–24 on Pollfish to match video game characters and famous people with the correct portraits, out of five possible options per question.

Attached: Most-Recognizable-Video-Game-Characters-Infographic-1--1024x558.jpg (1024x558, 48.54K)

And this is a reason to fight each other instead of the elites?

Attached: Most-Recognized-cultural-icons-infographic-2-1024x558.jpg (1024x558, 47.79K)

>have one good movie after over a decade of being irrelevant and merely but a laughing stock of games
>suddenly sonic is popular again
What IS Sonic really, how does it keep itself afloat even, we know even Frontiers will be shit.
All it took was really just being a competitor to Mario, the 4 original games to be good, and 2 adventure games with good marketing to really stay afloat for 30 fucking years?

Attached: 1416358616604.jpg (700x1059, 199.08K)

How do you fucking get Sonic or Mario wrong? Where do these kids live? Guatemala?

That's charlie day from always sunny.

Who the fuck are Rosa Parks and Dua Lipa and how can you compare them to one of the most successful businessman of History and the 2 most iconic playwright and politician from the United Kingdom?

You're not American, right?