I only care about gameplay.

Attached: images.jpg (202x249, 5.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oByTUQjCFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

games are a Gesamtkunstwerk, every aspect is as important as the other

>airhead
Seems about right

Based. Graphics and sound effect gameplay. For example Devil may cry would simply not be as fun if Dante looked like say Kimberly from SF6 with a personality of Kirby.

No, you retarded faggot. Video games are an interactive medium, the interactivity (gameplay) is the most important part.
You don't dislike some songs because their album cover is bad, do you? You utter fucking retard.
Kill yourself NOW.

as you should

>You don't dislike some songs because their album cover is bad, do you?
Yes.

Story and immersion is by far the most important aspect in a game.

Then you're a moron and your opinion is worthless.

nice opinion dickhead

Based

Attached: 4d7c722291a2f73af96d808395a25f0b.jpg (736x862, 47.49K)

Gameplay is not separate from the other elements. Just like music isn’t solely determined by its composition. Performance, instrumentation, and even ordering of the songs determine how enjoyable an album is

For a video game example take a look at the infamous resident evil basement

youtube.com/watch?v=9oByTUQjCFg

The game was shipped with the incorrect sound font. The song in game is literal shit. All aspects effect the whole. What you are doing is saying the original resident evil basement theme is good because the core composition is good. Arguing which aspect is “most important” is a totally moot, braindead point of view. Brown skin behavior

>Gameplay is not separate from the other elements
Yes it is. Me muting my TV/Speakers does not impact tetris at all.

I did not read the rest of your deranged ramblings.

Are you autistic? If yes, then you just don't have a soul. You can only comprehend things mechanically. This discussion is pointless since you're not even wired to understand these things.

>ad hom
I win.
I will allow you the final reply if you want it. I get the feeling you need it.

Attached: 2a0.jpg (1080x1185, 145.84K)

thats a movie user

wrong, I could player Resident Evil with no sound and that doesnt change the gameplay

Like I said, brown skin behavior

You're getting baited hard, stop wasting your effort

not him but you're objectively wrong here, sound can absolutely have an impact on gameplay
think of most 3D action games and how enemies have specific sounds to alert you to their presence off-screen, like how RE4 even has specific lines from the ganados when they're behind you
with the audio turned off you would objectively be playing a worse version of the game, mechanically

Attached: 32439243285345.png (246x190, 132.37K)

>ESL typos everywhere
Lmao brown skin enjoy your poo poo complexion while you samefag in your dead thread now