How come game devs can't do shit like this anymore?

How come game devs can't do shit like this anymore?

Attached: 1635366475481.jpg (960x960, 111.23K)

They're all low-t pussies, dykes, and trannies now.

Their HR departments became bigger in power and influence than their development departments.

Doors are expensive.

Like what? I don't understand

No fun allowed

Not everyone can be Carmack.

Don’t talk shit about HR you’ll summon that thing

greatswords were no joke, a good hard swing can reach crazy enough velocities to cleave a human skull in half

fill yer tank mister?

Attached: CCRgnpbUwAA6JT6.png (504x676, 479.9K)

Because devs are now required to scour YouTube for references. Rather than gain personal experience.

I̶̦͖̰̥̒̄T̷̙͙̘̮̥̰̗̝͑̏̾ͅ'̶̡̠̩͖̼͛S̸̗̝͓̘̼̭̖̦̓̃͜ ̶̰͎͎͒̇͐͝T̵̛̮͔̬̈́̂͂͘͠O̵̟͂̇̋͊́̀Ȍ̴̡͇̰ ̸̫̹̖͇͙̳̞̗̀̐̑̀̔͑̈́̓̾̕͜L̶̨͖̰̝̺̈́̔͜͝A̴̧̩͊͋̋͛̐̚ͅT̵̯̜̫͈̫͓̑̆̊͌̐̈͝E̴̛̺͓͉̩͇̾͒̽͂̔̾͜͠,̶̢̛̳̺̰͈̳̌̎̃͛͗̈͂̐͊ ̸̭͍͚̦̗̫͓̘̈́͌͌̀́͋F̸͎̗̰̞̦͚̃͂Ó̶̡̖̜͖͚͔̥̺̱̫́̈́Ơ̶̡̹͉͙̘̦͕̬̰̆̔̉̈́͗̑̉̉Ḽ̸̡̱͓̃͋́͒̐

Attached: hrkaren.jpg (425x627, 47.57K)

Hurry up wagie and you might get a tip.

Because they are mentally and physically castrated desk jockeys copy-pasting some github find and working 9 to 5.

It was a different time.

Attached: 1613382204197.jpg (320x400, 40.07K)

Why do all HR people look like they are taking lethal amounts of Xanax?

They definitely still fuck around with toy swords and guns. You'd probably have a tantrum and call them basedboys if someone took a funny picture of it though.

I think it's not a job for people with an intact mind and soul.

because game dev studios went from being a bunch of like-minded young dudes doing something they love to a sanitized office enviroment in which all decisions are made by the shareholders which have no interest in videogames, only money
videogame development has essentially lost its soul

Attached: Lv_1_up110535_400x400.png (400x400, 178.28K)

HR was one of your best friends from college and the game dev studio was a frat house that made games. Hell some studios try to have this and get mocked for being inclusive and toxic litearlly if you want a team of just your personal friends and they dont check enough boxes its a problem. Don't even have to have a game planned.

Destructible doors should be standard, like exploding red barrels.

Wow he's literally me

Well said

pretty much