Lies of P

Is this actually gonna be good, or will it at best be lukewarm like most other indie Souls-likes like Mortal Shell and Thymesia?

Attached: lies-of-p-button-1621452093382.jpg (620x620, 36.8K)

Buying it for the cute twink boy

this

Attached: 1661301680139eXQ.jpg (1500x1500, 799.8K)

I would buy it if the protagonist was a girl.

Depends entirely on how it feels/controls. If it's clunky/sticky like 99% of Souls clones it'll suck. If it actually manages to feel good like The Surge 2 it could be really great, the setting is cool and the gameplay loop looks solid from the 10 minutes we've seen.

how will i know? what kinda question is this, i'm not a fortune teller

They don't even look remotely the same. The one on the left is soft looking. The one in the right looks angular and rat looking.

It's going to be mediocre at best.

buying this to support Korean gaming. And because my sexuality has been questioned.

I hope he has a bunch of different cute outfits

Lies of Penis

Lucky for you, you can unlock the outfit crate via DLC at 39.99$ only

Attached: 20220825_003707.jpg (1920x1080, 98.11K)

>will it at best be lukewarm like most other indie Souls-likes like Mortal Shell and Thymesia?
Just another forgettable unreal engine souls clone.

>more soulslike garbage
I can’t wait for this shit to die out

what engine is it on? iirc the jank souls all run on UE4

Wow that’s a really good pic, what a cutie

Pretty much this.
What other games inspired by from games failed to do is have "staying power". What I mean by that is while some of them might have gotten close to the feel and mechanics of the combat they fail on having a large and varied enough world, with good level design, fail on having enough bosses and variation in enemies, fail on having enough weapons, armors, consumables, tools, etc that can give you more way to play/replay.

Give it to me straight, Any Forums. Is there anything different from dating girls and dating a feminine man? I'm straight as a Nevada highway but I could see myself kissing a beautiful man on the lips and then playing with each other's joycons.

Attached: screenshot0094.png (1879x1057, 1.59M)

This. I'll need a demo or trial before I am willing to spend any money on a Souls-Clone.

if you cant tell by looking that it's shit then you should probably kill yourself

>these are your devs
It's gonna be kino

Attached: 1637855996378.png (1209x611, 1.19M)

I personally find that developers that copy Fromsoftware always fail on how the gameplay feels. It is either too weightless and floaty, or absolutely clumsy.

fuck off you shlomomet faggot spammer

its only gay if youre a bottom

Absolutely keked with this tryhard bloodborne copy, like holy shit, let it die already

Some guys who left capcom and worked on MH are some of the people working on combat apparently.

youre basically fucking your best friend take that as you will

Thanks, that's what I hoped.

I already am with my wife. Thanks for your input, user.

Attached: screenshot0111.png (1879x1057, 1.96M)

Pinussy

I hope this coming on PC so I can absolutely laugh at pcfags with this cheap Chinese bloodborne copy

you are literally describing Bloodborn

You're a faggot

what age is he supposed to be?

Attached: 1661323841732964.webm (2000x2000, 2.75M)

I clearly stated I identify as straight.

Left is infinitely more attractive than that ugly rat on the right.

would
2000% would

My biggest pet-peeve with the game is the total uninspired UI. Like so many other games these days its just artless rectangles with colour or squares with items. There is no identity to it. As much as I think Forspoken is going to be a horrendous game; the one thing I will give it-- the one and only this is that the UI, at least during gameplay is at least thematic and somewhat interesting. Human beings are drawn to round shapes, yet everything now are so angular and cell-phoney, for lack of a better word. The game looks alright otherwise.

Attached: 1622132042057.jpg (255x264, 13.46K)

human age or robot age?

Looks like it could be great, probably never gonna get popular like FROM's games but still looks like a fun time