Metaverse is for males

Metaverse is for males

Attached: 1614611573780.webm (898x551, 2.71M)

And those are all dudes.

In VRchat, you can be who you want to be without being judged.

Attached: Racoo.webm (640x480, 983.86K)

why are western fetishes so disgusting compared to the japanese?

Why are m*n so obsessed with women
They obsesswith women so much they secretly wish to be women
Talk about being the "superior" gender kek. Women mindbreak you not just by denying you sex, but by merely existing.

>why are western fetishes so disgusting compared to-

Attached: h.gif (480x270, 2.34M)

I don't see anything wrong with that. Still based on attractive females unlike the bloated horrid abominations that the mentally ill fap to.

Its honestly crazy how theres so many dudes that play vr chat, wear thigh highs and shit, like do they just get groomed immediately to do that stuff in order to feel comfortable and find a friend group???

>There's nothing wrong with being a loli in VR because... There just isn't, OK!?

Attached: VRchat.webm (720x405, 2.73M)

I only see someone tickling a foxgirl, whats so depraved about it?

Didn't VRChat ban all the custom stuff?

Disregarding that these are all mocapped by fat grown men, this is still hot. What's your point?

When i see this i just imagine those fat dudes on TLC where they pretend to be an adult baby, its genuinly the most rancid thing ive witnessed that tried to be normalized

Attached: Fa98jlMWIAA_Qju.jpg (637x472, 38.84K)

this is so cute

Y’all are the same degenerates. If Japs weren’t bug people they would troon out like western incels

Attached: 662px-Substory01_BeMyBaby2.jpg (662x372, 33.54K)

Lol vrchat is so much better during jap events

Being a failure as a man resort to this lifestyle.

i feel that ready player one really should have looked at vr chat to understand what kind of avatars people would really be using, that final battle should have been 90% anime girls.

vr gave all these nerds their dream life of being the anime girl
good job future, you did the one thing we wanted, sorta

these are all still tangentially related to sex while retaining attractive females, while westoid kinks(vore, inflation, feeding, fat blobs that are more ball than person) are subhuman-tier and disgusting to any sane man

Why do most anime girl avatar don’t speak at all. Too shameful or can’t immerse with others?