How'd that happen?

Attached: Y0_PC.jpg (600x900, 179.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/69jpSLgrPn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Ishin.

I want to play ishin, how do I do that on PC

5 is the best.

You don't. Should've learned japanese in childhood and played it on launch in 2014 on PS4 in 60 fps like me

they learned how to write and weren't burdened with shit legacy characters like Haruka

this.

>they learned how to write
They still rely on shitty soap opera tropes in 0, the only difference being that they didn't go full retard again like they've been going in every mainline entry.

ps3 emulation, game's playable now

learned how to write soap opera yes, wasn't accusing any of the games of being high literature

Because instead of continuing to make everyone that little bit older and that little bit more jaded they went back to when Japan was truly alive as fuck in the 1980's, made Kiryu young and full of fire and ambition and made some of the most aggressive looking and cathartic beat em up combat the series has ever seen to complete that aesthetic. Yakuza 0 was almost a soft reboot in terms of bringing back energy and hype to the series, the game before it Y5 was all about the dying of the old ways and leaving things behind and you felt it every step of the way.

Attached: 59A5EC3D-785C-4AFD-BA52-81C9436991F6.png (800x450, 464.28K)

Just started playing this yesterday, never played a Yakuza game before. It's fun

>finish 0
>try playing kiwami 1
>couldnt play more than 10 minutes
I dont get it

It's my favorite too. I got into this series around the time 2 was still new. Loved the first game, and 2 even more. 5 is my favorite because I play these games for the virtual vacation, and side-content. Also, 5 Kiyru is the most fun to play IMO. The styles didn't do much for me in 0.

Attached: 1649418729530.png (768x768, 707.96K)

5 is tied with 0 as my favorite game. I love the fact that it has a lot of shit to do when it comes to minigames and shit. A lot of people are right though when the story is really iffy, but I liked it. It for sure was a lot better than 3 and 4 which made me almost kind of not care about playing 5.

That ring shit is unbelievably boring then either Majima kicks your shit in or you are a turbosperg that looks up how to beat him online and you jab him in the back for 20 minutes. Then after that the PS2 era writing, especially in the boring side missions, is torture

>That ring shit

I still have no fucking idea why they felt the need to pad this out. Wasn't that bad in the original.

youtu.be/69jpSLgrPn4
I still hate that this song was used only once. Thought it was based that it was remixed in 3.

I miss his PS2 face. Can't stand his modernized Michael Jackson face.

>tfw going through the series but hearing how bad 6, K1, K2 and 7 are

Does it really end at 0?

Worst story by a mile. Gets carried only by it's bloated side content and even then 0 has the more fun minigames and sub-stories.

The final fight was the most kino shit, so kino that it fucking dampered my experience in 6 cause it was never gonna reach the same high with such a shitty combat system (and that final fight was an absolute joke)

the final boss of 5 felt like punishing a child for 15 straight minutes
the qtes were genuinely the most difficult part