Denuvo coming for Nintendo games

switch pirates ACK!

nitter.net/RyujinxEmu/status/1562454648161988611

Attached: Denuvo.png (617x1102, 643.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/wwingj/denuvo_by_irdeto_launches_the_industrys_first/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop spamming

I hate corpos so muc it's unreal

What happens if a company pays for protection but it gets cracked super early anyway?

good

Nothing, they got scammed. In every case its the retarded jew publishers who don't understand how anything works that pay for Denuvo.

this may stip emulators but they cant do anything to real hacked hardware right

so snitch games are going to run even worse now lmao

Denuvo reimburse them. Not gonna happen, though. Switch emulation is fucked. It's gonna be glorious. The nuclear levels of cope. The next Zelda is guaranteed to use it, IMO.

what do you mean?
denuvo games are always online

there is no way they can stop hardware hacking unless they fund millions and billions into R&D crypto key systems and hardware backdoors.

>denuvo games are always online
On PC where it needs to check for a valid license. There's no real reason why emulator detection would need to be always online.

>he doesn't know

>Switch emulation is fucked. It's gonna be glorious.
>this is how tendies cope
I know you're still upset I finished SMT5 before you got it tendie but think for a second. How is this gonna work?

because hardware checks can be easily fooled otherwise. That is the point of an emulator after all

>always online
>for a portable console with wi-fi only

Attached: 496.jpg (720x960, 204.94K)

>emutrannies are SEETHING
Kek

>Y-Y-YOU'RE SEETHING REEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Holy shit all the bullying gave this tendie ptsd

Pretty simple. You know those hardware tests they use to test cycle accurate emulators? Do those, and more. Switch emulators can't be cycle accurate. Too demanding. Then they use Denuvo obfuscation to prevent the tests being deciphered and/or altered. It's practically impossible to write a functional Switch emulator capable of fooling a game that's actually trying to detect it's being emulated.

Define super early, pretty sure it's no refunds if it goes week one uncracked (where literally every company only cares about for some reason) or the publisher is at fault for incompetence (releasing undenuvoed version)

Tell me you know jack shit about programming without me you know jack shit about programming

Yuzu bros...
No Breath of the wild 2 on 60 fps for us....

It's literally over

Attached: 1660911095841143.jpg (1000x621, 184.57K)

Yes, you are.
Emutrannies are extremely upset about it.
reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/wwingj/denuvo_by_irdeto_launches_the_industrys_first/

Hardware checks can't be fooled unless you write a cycle accurate Nintendo Switch emulator. Good luck with that. There's zero need for internet access unless of course it's also measuring network stack characteristics.

Wow, emutrannies here and on reddit act extactly the same, how odd.

>the game is constantly performing hardware checks in the background to make sure it's not being emulated
>while it's being run
>on the switch
lmao enjoy playing at 5fps, I guess. That's assuming it doesnt melt your console in the first place

Odd, literally the same COPE as reddit.

It has always been possible to tell if a game is being emulated. It's just that AP tech focused on detecting flash carts instead. And a VM to hide the code inside is the final puzzle piece. You gotta prevent crackers being able to find and remove the checks.

>same COPE
>when all I did was use statements you made and took them to their logical conclusion
or are you gonna tell me with a straight face that the game is gonna constantly perform hardware checks in the background and not suffer in performance for it?

I don't own a switch and I've never emulated anything but botw, is it finally worth to buy a switch?

why do emutrannies literally agree with everything reddit says?

So Switch games that run at 20fps will now run at 10fps cause of VMs running in the background?

lmao

N64 and DS games do constant checks to see if there's something funny going on. The difference here is that removing the checks is a nightmare, and the surface is larger (every way in which an emulator differs from a real console).