Saints Row is back!

Fuck you. I liked it. I dont see why people say this is different than SR2. This is an improvement of the same formula.

Its truly sad that a group of discord incels shill to impose the hivemind opinion. This game is not even woke

Attached: 1661410484494.jpg (940x530, 189.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/saints-row-review-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gee I wonder who's behind that post

Desperate shill lmao

Sounds like /v but smells like shilling

None of that is true. It's woke shovelware trash. Utterly soulless, buggy, broken, and poorly modded off of SR3 not 2.

How it is woke? Literally any proof I seen of "wokeness" its a satire joke taken out of context

The combat was just as meh in SR3.. I really dont see what people were expecting

Oh I can answer this.
They wanted GTA 5 but with some balls

Sirs DO NOT CRITICISM OF THE SAINTS ROW SIRS

Attached: 1661313216809661.jpg (1024x658, 90.96K)

Moron have u played the game ? the shitty characters u are supposed to be friends with are all commies the muscle bound chicks who are an enemy faction and how ugly everyone is in general yes its woke its terminally woke . I hope anyone who worked on this game never works in gaming again.

>Fuck you.
There really isn't a bigger cope than "fuck x".

HUZZAH!

>friends are commies
One of your friends is literally some "be your own boss" lolbertarian type, they even put him a bowtie to make it more obvious

>muscle girls bad
Gay. Also the Idols is a criticism to leftists like antifa

Anita literally worked on this game you fucking retarded shill.

You will never have a foreskin.

Wrong and fake news. Some volition dev agreed to anita in like 2014, thats it lmao. Also Volition always been liberal kind but never biased.

SR2 is woke too by your definition. A diverse cast of characters fighting the evil white male capitalist

>I dont see why people say this is different than SR2
maybe because one was kind of about actual street gangsters starting from the bottom and getting to the top of a criminal underworld, where as this new one is about millenial/zoomer hybrids who are perfectly capable of middle class living turning to crime for no other reason than edginess to then turn around and pay off their student loans, which no actual criminal, or gangster, would ever even think about doing once they went down the criminal rabbit hole. you're already being illegal, an outlaw, why would you then turn it around to pay a fucking loan? It's a mish mash of retarded logical leaps that seem cobbled together by an ai, making it disconnected from any real person. the sad part is there are some people out there that will see this game, and think "wow this is just like me! this game was made by people who are just like me!" but the even sadder thing is that these people are 1% of the population and no one fucking identifies with them at all. more people identify with selling drugs and living a hood life than they would having already gone to college and complaining about paying a fucking loan back by turning to crime. it's stupid. it's gay.

all the character interactions between eachother also feel like the embodiment of people who are just facebook friends trying to subtly get each other to agree to virtue signals without being too offensive to one another. like they're all scared to actually be real friends with each other for fear of being rejected, so they relegate themselves to the basest, most passive agreeable forms of themselves to placate their inner cuntiness. i fucking hate it and is skeeves me out because i have interacted with people like this irl and they're always absolutely bonkers and on a giant ssri cocktail.

Attached: 1479272802429.jpg (992x720, 37.36K)

I will say again it can be pandering crictisng whatever .I don't like this crap and i wont support this shit i rather have the original game be remade .you just have been indoctrinated so badly that u are eating shit and cant taste it.

Fuck off tranny shill

Please buy our game, we need to pay our wives sons sex change

gamesradar.com/saints-row-review-2022/
"Developer Volition has made obvious and commendable adjustments to the Saints Row formula to help contemporize it and ensure we don't play a game with the same ideologies as one made during the pre-TikTok, pre-COVID, pre-Brexit, pre-Trump era. The new Saints are young, diverse, and openly queer."

people who unironically use the word 'incel' outside of Any Forums dont belong on the website. its like walking into a fine dining restaurant when youre black. instinctively, its known you dont belong
go away, faggot. thank your boss for letting you use a dirty word in a shill post

>You're literally not allowed to dislike something guys stop it

Hue

Not really defending the story. The whole student loans crap gets completly thrown out after like 2 missions though? Idk I just like the sandbox

Not an argument. But by that point of view, all new games are woke then. Old times are gone.

Omg the shirtless dude who likes to cook is gay, its over I will bombreview the game!!1!1!