Is dis a good ding?

is dis a good ding?

Attached: half-of-fertile-women-childless.png (811x866, 171.44K)

no

They're finding themselves, no time for kids.

Attached: 1634202635847.png (470x470, 647.85K)

Takes two halfs to make a whole user. I dont want to get preggo with my gf yet and we're both 28.

Shits expensive man I cant even afford a house yet.

It's ok, user. Take your time. It'll only be worse if you give birth to your gf too soon.

yes
those bitches are childless because they bought into one type of propaganda or another
they wouldn't have been good mothers anyway

>tell poor people for years that they shouldn't have kids if they can't take of them
>less and less people have children as the cost of living is on the rise
>surprisepikachuface.jpg
Of course, instead of realizing this, boomers will just blame it on selfish millennials being too busy playing video games and eating avocado toast to start families.

Attached: 67696896_p0.jpg (306x454, 32.35K)

The future belongs to autismchads

>Any Forums
>/sfwpol/

based for actually being cognisant of your economic situation and not just shitting out a few kids like every other dipshit on this planet tbqhwyfam

If you like widespread autism and downs, sure

if millenials have a problem with that, they should start an uprising against the boomers in power
guess what, they wont because they are too busy playing video games to care about their real life

I'm 25, I got my ex-girlfriend pregnant two years ago when I was 23. She had a miscarriage and I ghosted her immediately after.

Now she's getting married but I feel no regret. Fuck her for daring to have a miscarriage with my child.

All the boomers will be dead in 20-30 years user

Good fuck the enlightenment era, western civilisation has been huffing its farts for too long, this is the natural end result of a faulty system

No, autism and downsyndrome is way more common for women in their thirties, many of them are already infertile by then.
So a huge population decline paired with less healthy offspring is going to lead to a collapse of the west.

based
there's actual braindead retards out there, scary amount of couple too, that dismiss common sense on why you shouldn't raise a child when you're not financially stable enough to because "muh baby omg im a parent!!! my friends have kids already so i have to have them now too!! i love kids!!" and shit

Not nearly as big a problem as incels make out. You're talking about an increase from like 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 9000. Nature figured out when a woman should stop having kids. It's called menopause. It happens somewhere around their late 40s/early 50s. At that point it's physically impossible for a woman to get pregnant without medical intervention.

you will be 50-60 in 20-30 years and you life will be over
enjoy your retirement in a shitty apartment you rent from zoomerchads

By the time you're able to afford the house, your gf won't be able to have a kid kek

this shit is just depressing all around

We're long past the point of no return now, so I'm happy just riding out the wave.

All I can really hope for is a swift death. Not looking forward to the next engineered virus.

>1940 was record low
>1975 was record high
Hm I wonder why. It is as if there were social and economic factors that played a role... nah must be those millenials obsessed with avocado toast and those video games!

Nigga, you realize that it's like a .0001%.
Women can have children up until menopause. That's the only thing you should be wary about.

The chances are very overblown. It's only a slightly higher chance (than a below 1% chance) for mental birth defects, but interestingly, a lower chance of physical defects in children from mothers older than 30.
Meanwhile it doesn't matter if the dude is 18 or 80.

>I dont want to get preggo with my gf yet and we're both 28.
How is your gf 28 when she hasn't even been born yet?

Even when more women entered the workforce as early as the 19th and early 20th centuries, which companies deliberately did to hire cheap labor since women weren't paid the same as men and work tasks were segregated to further that defense, the birth rate was still above replacement level (2.1). Even after World War II, when the US' debt was more than its GDP, women still had children. Hell, there was a baby boom. But since the 1980s, productivity has gone way up while wages haven't gone up to match that rate, leading to stagnated earnings. This forces women to work as well, and even then, wages have stagnated so much that a couple struggles to make ends meet just to support themselves, let alone a family. And corporations will fight to keep wages low just to shoulder more costs onto the government. Welfare programs are basically hidden business subsidies. You hear rhetoric about lazy people or moochers, but politicians rarely call to defund the programs outright, since that could lead to the public putting pressure back on businesses to pay them more.

So people don't start families because they feel they won't get the assurances they need to have the peace of mind to do so.

the decline was the latter part of the 20th century i wish i was born 20 years sooner.

well yea, but even if humanity goes extinct, there'll be another species that'll take our place

I think social change is just slow. It takes a generation or two for the kids to grow up with completely different values.

>born too early to experience the time period where autism is the norm

FUCK

you mean brown people?

>start challenging the boomers in power
>police beat and/or murder you
>news media calls you entitled terrorist and re-runs the same 5-minute clip of niggas looting every 30 minutes
>some "leader" of the protest appears out of thin air, does stupid shit, and then vanishes with bags of cash after public opinion has shifted towards the negative
>ultimately in the end nothing changes and the status quo remains
At this point, there is nothing left to do but either wait for the boomers to die or just wait to die ourselves.

diagnosed spergcels, soon we'll be the majority...

>into one type of propaganda or another
And what propaganda is that?