One Piece game where you play as a created character who joins the Cross Guild

>One Piece game where you play as a created character who joins the Cross Guild
>get to assassinate and complete bounties on Marines, pirates, etc
Could it work?

Attached: 57CB9392-BB8B-4CD6-9046-A71E51D06218.jpg (949x1160, 497.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JgGpSSwk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can’t believe the tutorial boss ending up being the final boss this whole time.

Mihawk?

No.

What are you talking about, then?

I don't really like created characters. I'd just wanna play as Buggy, Mihawk, or Big News Morgan.

Attached: big news morgans.jpg (1391x1600, 162.41K)

If it happened once it can happen twice.

Attached: Murai-ninja-gaiden-xbox.jpg (480x273, 18.94K)

Buggy.

Ahhh

Attached: 38825B21-7F7F-4E0C-AB61-C573D65444DC.jpg (1920x1080, 628.32K)

Give a huge budget and a team to MDickie and he'll do it for you. Joining gangs and killing people describes some of his classics like Hard Time well and Super City has superpowers too.

Seems a lot of people want a create a character One Piece game, I don't, I want to play as all of the straw hats and Law, I much rather World Seeker 2 or a Kakarot style One Piece game

>I much rather World Seeker 2 or a Kakarot style One Piece game
So Odyssey?

I like Final Fantasy Dragon Quest One Piece and turn based combat, so I'm excited for Odyssey but even so I still want more action One Piece games

Same.

Wasn't Blackbeard supposed to be the final boss?

Attached: 1659941310017365.jpg (622x621, 70.21K)

>pirate game
>set on a single island

The boat sinked.

I'm just worried there won't be any town or villages or a City on Odyssey

Lemme choose from a bunch of devil fruits to eat and build on that power throughout the game
One Piece Xenoverse without the time travel could work really well actually

Yea, about that...

Attached: 1661388210414272.jpg (1688x2048, 1.06M)

do you know how much effort that would take compared to some shitty arena fighter

Attached: 1660669332479.png (180x163, 7.97K)

Too much work. Please enjoy your fighting game/musou.

Wano deserves to get shit on, but I’m actually excited to see what happens in One Piece after god knows how long. The fact that I know it will be ending and my literal favorite 3 characters will be playing a big part in it is exciting. Hopefully Enel comes back too

I fucking hate how a relatively minor character has won my heart over so completely
youtube.com/watch?v=P8JgGpSSwk4

WHY THE FUCK IS CROCODILE STILL AROUND

WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL RELEVANT

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP IMPLYING HE MIGHT BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL AS MIHAWK/DOFLAMINGO/ETC?

LITERALLY PRE SKY ISLAND LUFFY KICKED HIS ASS.

It's not fair, we're the most popular manga in the world, Bandai Namco can at least throw us a bone…

Push-ups, sit-ups, and plenty of crossword puzzles. Also his bounty is nearly 2 billion now because fuck you.

Because Oda and fans like his character.

>Hopefully Enel comes back too
You're going to love Elbaf.

>WHY THE FUCK IS CROCODILE STILL AROUND
>
>WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL RELEVANT

Because he hasn't had his secret that he's a woman revealed yet.

Attached: pw3.jpg (460x232, 61.07K)

who the fucks gives a shit about this poorly ass written manga?
oh yeah the same board who still buys pokemon games

buggy is absolutely fucking based, and impel down made me love him and crocodile so i’m excited they’re playing big roles now
still not caught up sadly, gotta finish up dressrosa, cake, and wano
not looking forward to wano desu, i heard some things about it but One Piece is finally ending so i have to do it no matter what

Attached: 16608296973395584.jpg (1920x1152, 172.6K)

>that he's a woman
Why are you using spoilers like people wouldn't expect you to say this? Are you dumb?

he got his mojo back after that asskicking+prsion break. If Luffy can become emperor tier in 2 years, Colby VA-tier, etc. then croc can move up too

Well I love musou games and thoroughly enjoyed all Pirate Warriors games, I also enjoyed Burning Blood but fighting games are far from being my favorite game genre

personally I think wano is better than dress rosa. Some people defend dress rosa but over time more and more people have come over to my side of the line that it is fucking awful, the worst arc in the series. But yeah, Wano is vying for the second worst arc.

Because Oda didint think One Piece would run this long. He said he regrets it that he used crocodile that early in the story now.
Also he is the only one who was able to „kill“ luffy 2 times, 3 times if you don’t count robins help at the end of the third fight. No other of the villains was able to do it, no not even Kaido.

But crocodile was stuck in prison, constantly wrapped in sea stone. He wasn't constantly training like golden frieza

Attached: 1659229396345276.jpg (1920x1080, 514.07K)

Dressrosa would be great if it was a quarter as long desu. It should have ended when everybody got de-toyed

>That fat fuck
>Didint do anything but just sit on his ass for the last decade.
Yeah sure man, he might be one of the last one luffy will fight but he is not final villain tier

Ass.

There was a two year timeskip between post-Marineford and Return to Sabaody.

2022 and you're still scratching your head over shonen powerlevels?

>The Dark Dragon is MIIIINE
>No objections...I presume
Kino delivery

Attached: 1602245094584.jpg (615x621, 50.19K)

Oh duh. You got me there.

no more dumber than the f/a/gs still reading one piece.

Really? I’m currently at the chapter where the finalists are about to battle each other and have been enjoying this arc a lot so i’m surprised people think it’s one of the worst
Fishman Island will always be the worst for me but even then it’s okay, just boring

Attached: 166051230095724052.jpg (760x1200, 292.8K)