15 years ago today, Chris Benoit made his final WWE appearance

youtu.be/B-J5BcwHf2A

Attached: 425e2-16082233091543-800.jpg (800x450, 44.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zY5bvNLm9n4
youtube.com/watch?v=c6sHE_t0JYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I met Chris benoit and his family when I showed up to their home unannounced. They started freaking out and things got physical. Luckily Chris was drunk so I knocked him out easily. Nancy threatened to call the cops and ran in the kitchen so I followed her. I then took her down and started strangling her while putting my knee in her back which unsurprisingly broke her back. I was about to run out the house but then I saw Daniel. Luckily he was retarded so I convinced him that me and his parents were just play wrestling. I sent him off to bed after promising we could play wrestle tomorrow and dragged Chris to the weight room and tied him up for the night. The next morning I suffocated Daniel with a pillow while applying the crossfire for shits and giggles and brought Chris to see the corpses of Nancy and Daniel. He pretty much begged me to put him out of his misery and I told him tomorrow to really let the feeling of despair marinate. Next morning I watched as he tied himself up to a LAT machine and hung himself. Pretty convenient that he was later diagnosed with CTE. Every year I fly down to Georgia to go by the house and reminisce.

What the fuck? Why does 2007 feel like it was 25 years ago while 2016 feels like it was 10 years ago...

He returned in 2011 though
youtu.be/zY5bvNLm9n4

92 feels like yesterday to big sexy

>15 years ago today, Chris Benoit made his final WWE appearance
That's what you think....

Attached: This_guy_created_the_frog-e750e58808f6297f18a583a3f4fe9167.png (1106x1012, 777.93K)

Based Punker mogging that vanilla midget

phil doesn't look much taller than Chris Benoit

Imagine if he'd actually shown up to the PPV after the murders

>covid era babs don't remember when he returned to try and take out the tribal chief
youtube.com/watch?v=c6sHE_t0JYM

Would've marked the fuck out

>Cops do a run in and rush the ring as Benoit is holding up the ECW title
>He takes one down and shoot snaps the cops neck with the crippler crossface
>Remaining cops unload their clips into him
>Stray bullet kills Phil
>Show fades out with the camera on a smiling Benoit laying dead in the middle of the ring in a pool of blood

>interacts with Child Murder Phil
>kills his son
really activates the almonds

If he had shown up it would have taken longer for people to find out Nancy and Daniel were dead because WWE wouldn't have requested a wellness check.

KINO

ngl phil had a pretty dimes look in the late 2000s. if he turns heel in AEW he should hit the weights and rogaine and run it back but with the grey old man beard, he'd pull off the aging metalhead look way better than edge or jeribloat

He should have sodomized Daniel and ate some of Nancy's flesh

Jesus, what the fuck happened to Punk?

Benoit should've shown up to the PPV and shoot killed Phil

reverse AJ Styles; he got popular with normies and casuals by going short hair look, whereas AJ Styles only became popular with the smark minority when he became a long hair shemale