This look was dimes

Attached: carmella_hanging_leotard_wedgie__by_wwedivawedgies_ddf0gea-pre.jpg (670x1192, 124.76K)

I-i-i wasn't watching at the time

My dream woman

mella = money

Attached: vqyx3u1m3c581.jpg (1080x1080, 140.54K)

Well, then, ya blew it

Carmella is a plastic, shoot tranny bimbo. It can’t wrestle, but that’s the case for everyone signed to a WWE contract.

Attached: DmSy7YZXsAAafeo.jpg (640x1136, 108.88K)

More like Smella. sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif

Attached: 22709109_122471051762303_4899800769764524032_n.jpg (1080x1130, 112.08K)

Corey is a lucky man

And Sasha Banks has sex with fans btw I forgot to mention

>Sasha Banks out of nowhere.
Get a life. This is a Carmella thread. There are no women’s wrestlers that date nor fuck fans. Instead of talking that nonsense on here in hiding, go on Twitter and do it, tough guy.

Why is her face all fucked up?

Sasha Banks isn't a women's wrestler anymore though :)

You say that, but you bring her up on a professional wrestling board. So are you saying you’re off-topic? Sasha’s husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, kicked your fat ass before for stalking his wife at their house. She doesn’t want you. No women’s wrestlers do. No women do, period. Discuss Carmella as this thread suggests or fuck off. Waifufags are cringe.

I don't know what you're on about schizo but Sasha Banks ONLY fucks fans

You’re the only schizo creating mentally ill lies per usual. Your waifu, Sasha Banks, doesn’t want you. Go out and try talking to a real-life woman like adult men do. 18+ to post on Any Forums. Mikaze owns you, kid.

Mikaze has never seen Sasha Banks naked :)

They’re married. He definitely has. Fuck off now, creep. Thanks for the screenshots. Sasha Banks will never leave her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze for you. Keep crying. I’m done with you.

t. blew it

Nah but Sheamus has :)

Too bad about the face.