How would you have made a Saints Row taking place in current year? You can't do baggy pants gangsta shit anymore

How would you have made a Saints Row taking place in current year? You can't do baggy pants gangsta shit anymore.

Attached: saints-row-reboot.jpg (950x534, 391.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_UqDEIzqrmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You can't do baggy pants gangsta shit anymore
Why not?

make them all black and living in the hood

This is what gangsters look like now
youtu.be/_UqDEIzqrmY

Attached: hq720.jpg (720x404, 90.29K)

Still more gangsta than the SR reboot

Bucks got them easy access ass pants.

Unironcally I would make them look like this

Attached: 37d.png (600x824, 835.76K)

>tfw you can smell the Downy floral aroma coming from their underwear

Attached: 1624373150155.jpg (736x960, 104.14K)

A 50 Cent Bulletproof type game with these zoomer mumble rappers would actually be kino.

The saints post 4 go back in time to save the world, but doing so sees them, between 2 and 3, get frozen in some timelock mumbo jumbo, which they awaken from in 2022 and have to take over stillwater again, this time from zoomer gangs and mumble rappers, well they still have the same ol'skoo saint gangsta flow.

Maybe not baggy pants but having an extended magazine hanging out of your jorts is still gangsta

Attached: 502E435D-16EB-45DD-AC74-A4443D569979.jpg (720x960, 188.63K)

Just make a cosa nostra Saints Row game just like the kino GTA games.
Mafia shit >>>>>>> Gangsta shit because whites are better than blacks even at commiting crimes

Instead of making the gangsters be dumbass liberal college kids make the crew and the Boss be regular gangbangers that have to deal with living in clown world.

>they take advantage of a BLM riot to steal shit
>they participate in CHAZ using it as a backdrop to conduct crime
>since it's in the southwest they fight off the Mexican cartel that are trying to send government-funded illegal alien buses to the city
>they get contacted by a Netflix producer so a whitewashed series about them is made
>they figure out how to post on tiktok and have to deal with chinese bots/astroturfers
>keep the Steve Urkel kid, he still needs to pay his college debt, but make him like a more mundane/nerdy Franklin that gets dragged into Saints Row
Boom. It's that fucking easy. Tell me Any Forums wouldn't have ate this up.

>Ayo Pooh, dey stole my big ole bad dragon dog dildo nigga
>HOW YOU GON' BEAT YOUR OWN BOX NOW SPOTEMGOTTEM?

Holy kino, I would play the shit out of this

Gangsters sick of degenerate world start cleaning up degenerate world in some goofy parody way. Just over the top Flanders vocabulary and bleeped out vulgarity.

joggers, slides, yoga pants, other ill-fitting clothes, dreadlocks and the pungent reeking of burnt plant matter
nothing has changed

okay this actually sounds good lmao
what would the gang be like though? what kind of characters?

>taking place in current year
I wouldn't do that first of all

it really is that easy. huh.

the current era is so crazy that the comedy just writes itself

The Boss but can barely hide his disdain for niggers. He hides it just well enough to get by, but sometimes he does or says something they look at him funny for.

Yeah sure but good luck getting that released

I think you mean why the fuck not

Attached: 480.png (480x200, 149.07K)

The problem is it doesn't align with jew/leftist narrative so they'll never allow it

So I'm just spitballing here but these were the things that came out of the top of my head. The Boss would have a very vague and basic backstory. I actually really liked the premise of the characters in the reboot so ideally the Boss would be some disillusioned average joe that gets forced to turn to the life of crime because society doesn't have his/her back. Like a Walter White but more flexible so that he can accomodate the character creator.

The first bro would be a religious Catholic spic illegal immigrant that does backhanded comments at ICE and the border. He eventually turns around and understands that maybe borders are a nice thing after dealing with the cartel in a later mission. Thw next one would be a jingoistic AMERICA FUCK YEAH racist as hell Texan cop that got taken off the force because he dealt with a school shooting but a rogue bullet of his killed a kid as well.

And finally, we can actually keep the Steve Urkel nigga in the reboot and repurpose him as the liberal college kid that ran away from California and found his way here in hopes of playing some Poker to pay off his college debt. But gets saddled with the Saints at some point or another. He becomes bros with the spic. The nigga would be a surprisingly well-spoken ACTUAL AFRICAN, not african-american, that got hoodwinked and scammed by a bunch of real niggers soon after he moved to America so he has nowhere else to turn to. And finally the token chick would be a trashy stripper who works in notLas Vegas.