Saint’s Row

Let’s have a COMFY Saint’s Row thread without all the drama and negativity. I want to protect my waifu’s smile!

Attached: 3A76540D-58E1-4C71-BC6E-1B06FE694BB7.jpg (750x776, 370.75K)

/thread

LOVE SHACK BABY LOVE SHACK

Actually if you compare the karaoke version of Love Shack to the B-52s version it’s really quite an energetic rendition

Fuck off shill. Your SJW zoomer gender and race politics infused junk is over and nobody gives a fuck.

No one likes this game anywhere. This is just normal Any Forums contrarianism.

fpbp

Take that negativity to another thread thanks

Personally I’m looking forward to the new weapons and costumes, looks dope. What does everybody else think?

Jim Bob, you inbred hicks have no place on this Japanese imageboard dedicated to Japanese culture. Go back to /o/ or /k/.

i feel emasculated by this game

So, how do you manage to design characters that looks like a randomly generated NPC?

Ha ha! Yeah, what a chud, probably from Any Forums

I like some of the new music in SR. It’s cool to give indie music some time to shine. What does everyone else think?

YWNBAW. Your ideas are trash and untenable. Rational people aren't interested in your make-believe world that exists only out of your complete inability to acclimate into society.

Don’t talk about my waifu like that

Imagine cooking for her after a long day, I bet she likes vegetables

It's funny how every single shill for every single game ALWAYS resorts to the waifu shit. Without fail.

Actually there are more trans gamers every day. That’s called a GROWTH MARKET and it’s what investors look for.

Let’s focus on the game though. I’m looking forward to trying the new missions, what does everyone else think?

I like her glasses. Beauty and intelligence, yum yum

You zoomers are so fucking stupid you'll fall for any scam, including destroying your body to pretend to be a woman. That doesn't prove anything except how gullible and retarded you are.

Is it called a growth market because it targets people with mold in their wound?

Attached: hmm.png (500x421, 75.57K)

Nice attempt to blend in, shill

This is our world now, gramps. Enjoy playing Quake or whatever mids you play on your PS1 haha fr

Stop being gross let’s focus on the game. I’m looking forward to the sick achievements, what does everyone else think

Just because the real fans are hyped for a sick new game doesn’t mean we are shills, take your meds

Not an argument in favor of trannyism. Just because it's a new idea doesn't mean it's not a bad idea. If you weren't a 45 IQ liberal fucktard you could think rationally about it.

New ideas are slick and awesome. Go read Moby Dick you ancient old skeleton haha fr

There's always time to detransition. You have to get over your own pride and admit you've made a terrible mistake because you're stupid and gullible, but it's possible to live the rest of your life without being a degenerate.

My waifu is not for lewding ~ uwu ~

Attached: FA15C468-648E-4299-A0B2-445D47BB6330.jpg (750x905, 455.53K)

>time to play quake

Attached: 0C97E70C-FEAE-43E7-BEBE-FBA5493A7216.jpg (750x680, 456.33K)

I don't know who I hate more, the retards who keep doing the same unoriginal bait for cheap (You)s, or the retards who fall for it every single time and encouraging the other retards to keep doing it.
As if this board wasn't shit enough.

>A thread died for this wokeshit

Attached: 1661308740129886.png (434x533, 12.65K)

LOVE SHACK BABY LOVE SHACK

Based, hope shill's don't get paid for this pathetic shit show

Take your fucking meds, Huzzahfag

Hot

How is it growing when they keep killing themselves?

For me it’s the new guns. I gotta get my gat, fr fr. What does everyone else think?

There are new str8s born every day and plenty of HRT to go around, it’s a recruitment process

lmao hopefully OP joins the 42%

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 13.85K)

I agree. Nothing better that cool new weapons in an action game! Fr