Is the translation pozzed?

Is the translation pozzed?

Attached: Gk2_boxartjp.jpg (730x659, 121.99K)

No. Now go play it before you get spoiled

No. The translation is as good as the official games. Play it.

Yeah, they made Edgeworth's gayness more verbal. And Kay mentions she's trans before jumping off the building.

What does pozzed mean?

Is the fan translation what stopped Capcom America from ever releasing this officially? I understand passing on it the first time given the first one bombed and cartridge costs were expensive, but both AAI games, as well as the rest of the series, have been getting updated rereleases and compilations on 3DS/mobile.

Attached: 1429735898487.png (508x428, 211.69K)

Sebastian DeBeste is da best

why does Any Forums pretend these shitty games are good, there's not a single good case, everything's predictable as fuck

Why would that stop them with the Great Ace Attorney had a fan translation before it was officially released? Also, they keep rereleasing the games as if no one has played them already.

user, seriously? Really?

Can you speak english?

Attached: 83zsemxdt3a11.png (1080x1920, 111.27K)

That's pretty much on the level of pop culture references that the actual localisations would have. There's some ancient fucking memes referenced in the earlier games.

it comes from a favorite pastime of the gay community where they stealthily stab you with an aids needle to give you aids
they get off on it, they call it pozzing people

so when someone says something is pozzed it basically means degenerate faggots have injected something you love with their own vile, self inflicted, and nightmarish disease for which their is no cure and it is forever tainted

Imagine if you make a thread with this screenshot, do you know how many anons would immediately run into it just to post shit like "GAME RUINED" and all that?

never in a million years would i have clocked this, kys

I hate fags and trannies so much. It's like monkey pox was made to torture them which is pretty based desu. Prolly wad china.

If it was translated before 2015 then no.

The translation is fine, the fan voices are hit or miss. I'm still mad about ProZD voicing Gregory with the most stereotypical shitty voice imaginable.
Still, the game is the peak of both AA and Shu's magnum opus so play it now.

The full statement is, "pozz my neg hole," by the way. :)

>I'm still mad about ProZD voicing Gregory with the most stereotypical shitty voice imaginable.
It's so low quality that I can hardly understand it most of the time.

I mean, Gregory's voice sounded fairly good. It was straightforward and professional which is sort of what he is, he's the least weird playable character.

Advancing hateful far-left ideals

GAME RUINED

Yes it is very pozzed, don't support the tranny translation team OP just wait for Capcom to translate it :)

>shu
He didn't make the game

Right wingers are so pathetic.