Podcast gaming

Do you guys listen to any podcasts while gaming? Thinking about listening to some game dev podcasts wondering if you guys have any recs. Gonna check out Kojima's when it comes out hopefully it's good.

Attached: 5fbb5d8e.png (626x901, 347.3K)

no you zoom zoom redditor

You think zoomers invented podcasts? What a zoomer tier take

Zoom a little less obviously, buddy.

No, I listen to the fucking game I'm playing you ADHD addled zoomer.

>listening to pre recorded radio is zoomer

I hate vpol

tf are you on about? OP is simply asking for a few podcasts. this generational conflict obsession is for midwits and pseuds

I like to listen to american renaissance podcasts, they’re cool podcasts made about the renaissance

>playing a chill game like minecraft

>decide to listen to some joe rogan talk about ufos

>ZOOMER ZOOMER ADHADHAHDHADHAHDHADHA

all so tiresome...

So... will he bring it up?

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official.jpg (2832x4256, 1.34M)

I will not watch Lycoris Recoil

>huuuuwhite sculptors depicting huuuuwhite myths

Attached: rgFM7rXINxno.jpg (998x730, 495.11K)

Attached: Bf2Yij9b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.86K)

Ill listen, but desu this podcast will probably just expose him as a pretender of some sort. He seem to be unaware of the fact, that more interaction without an editor interference just clarifies that he is an ordinary pop-intellectual, as many other celebrity pretenders.

Can we stop pretending that Kojima was ever good?
>pretentious writing
>le poetic themes and imagery
>"user! the games were ahead of its time!"
>literally everything said about future technology can be found in an issue of Wired
>"politics!"
>has the political knowledge of an antiwork mod

Attached: 1656090932861.jpg (396x432, 71.46K)

The cult will still kneel to him no matter what. They grew up on his vidyas they'll hold on to him dearly no matter how many times is proven to be a midwit. Eg. you'd be surprised how many of his fans actually believe that he created the third person to first person camera switch and will reject the existence of any other games that did before mgs.

WHY THIS HACK KEEPS TALKING ABOUT GAMES? DEATH STRANDING WAS GARBAGE

Fuck off bzoomillenial

They first claim that it was groundbreaking, predictions made solely by himself as if in a vacuum. But then if you expose how it was actually basic af themes and he's even wrong in many parts, and that even hollywood movies talked such way before 2001, his fans will claim that it's just dumb fun and you shouldnt think too much about it

Kojima needs to be a guest on the Adam Friedland show

The Adam Friedland show

I would listen to some classic Opie & Anthony while doing side stuff in the Yakuza/Judgment games peak comfy

The Mega64 podcast

I refuse to believe that people listen or watch podcasts. Any podcasts.
>3x3 m studio
>items put random on the wall abd on table, like you're in a gypsy house
>3 guys
>one is reading an article, the other 2 are there just to laugh at bad jokes
>25 mins in they invite some junkie celebrity and talk ~2 hours about nothing
Someone explain this shit to me.