Dead Island 2

>EGS exclusive on PC
Immediate danger signs for the quality of the game

Attached: Dead Island 2.jpg (1025x1450, 329.77K)

>it's no longer a day 1 purchase but a day 1 pirate

Attached: 1659790035868866.jpg (350x200, 68.01K)

nigga having this anywhere close to your game is literally a red dead flag. It's going to be trash. Do you think people that look like this have stories to tell? Creativity? Points of reference on what it means to be cool or interesting?

Attached: 1661284623021148.png (660x599, 506.51K)

nailed it perfectly

who even asked for this, Dead Island 1 sucked donkey dick.

im curious if they actually will honor the preorders at gamestop. I had mine paid in full back after launch

>It's been 8 years since the first trailer.
time fly

Honestly that hambeast was my only red flag everything else looked solid and pretty fun, cautiously optimistic overall

>Day One Edition
>EGS exclusive on PC
>pre-rendered announce trailer
>quirky
>tryhard "cool" lead characters that people find #relatable
>not even set on an island
>three different developers over a decade
>Techland, original developers, already created a successful spiritual sequel in Dying Light AND a sequel to Dying Light
none of this is looking good

>EGS exclusive
they can keep trying till the cows come home, I am never ever installing that heap of Chinese spyware trash

Literally Zoomers Row: Zombie Edition, you can't make this shit up

As long as its not pozzed to shit i can understand, but if it is they can go eat shit.

you literally are, game is months away from release and you just invent a stupid nickname for it.

>took it away from Yager Development to release ten years later made by a literal who studio and collect a check from the Epic Scam Store
Yup, it's looking like it won't even be worth a pirate. Fucking Lords of the Fallen managed to look better than this.

Attached: 1438824461886.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>DVD-ROM

heh, those were the days...

Excuse me that's THE Lords of the Fallen user

>same set of red flags as Zoomers Row
>NOOOO YOU'RE HECKIN MAKING HECK UP
keep coping shill

as if I'm playing this shit. You are literally making shit up though, talk about cope fucknugget

Why are Steam fanboys such cultists.

you niggers are about to get into a flaming argument because of a dumb ironic joke about making shit up
grow the fuck up, both of you
goddamn

Mcfuckingkillyourselves, you goddamn shills