Dead Island 2 launching February 3, 2023

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dv1cqr1npA

Attached: Fa3uHx4WIAMCyCc.jpg (1920x1080, 276.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8&t=9s&ab_channel=NeilCicierega
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Been in dev hell for a decade
>EGS
It's gonna be another Saints Row, isn't it?

>EGS exclusive on PC
It's gonna be a bad game isn't it? The ratio of genuinely great EGS exclusive games to bad ones is abysmal

Most definitely.

looks kino love me some zombie games

Attached: ShaunoftheDead2-696x384.jpg (696x384, 45.05K)

>epic
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1648810185188.png (920x1200, 517.2K)

I don't get the hype...

Attached: sk-11.jpg (640x360, 23.07K)

KILLING TRANNY ZOMBIES IN LA

California Simulator: The Game

>epic games

Attached: 1654136000036.jpg (800x450, 31.26K)

What a weird and unwelcome tonal shift from the trailer of Dead Island 1.

Dying Light 1 utterly cucked Dead Island as a franchise and made it 110% obsolete.

If Dead Island 2 somehow manages to cuck the abortion that was Dying Light 2, I'm gonna laugh myself into an early grave

They didn't learn anything from 11 years ago. Looks like the same shit as the first one.

>EGS
dont care, looks fun, day 1 buy

>EGS
It's like they want it to fail

This was unironically a great trailer.

what is the point of this? unless there's something mechanically different looks like the exact same but upgraded graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8&t=9s&ab_channel=NeilCicierega
Lenny Kravitz?

That's really the sad part. Like they got Control and Metro Exodus very early on, and as far as timed exclusives went it basically peaked year one.

>epic store
>set in LA and not an island
>le whacky b-movie feel
video games are fucking dead

>steamies butthurt over epic games

Attached: 1629063094047.png (1024x920, 215.19K)

dead on arrival

Dyling Light 2 killed the franchise user.

>Like it's ever releasing on time.
Or did they really stall the game until they got the highest bidder from Epic? The only people that remember this game was for that cool trailer way back at E3.

>Stadia
That shit's not dead yet?

>not an island
oh sweatie. the whole american continent is an island

The genuinely great EGS exclusives:
>Control
>Metro Exodus
>Outer Wilds
That's it

Its more honest. The game was NOTHING like that first trailer

Lack of actual gameplay that wasnt glory kills is abit worrying
Might be alright though

>Dead Island was the most fun I had in a zombie game with 2 bros
>Dying Light comes out, is OK but the autistic zooming takes something away from the DI feel
>Dying Light 2 comes out, we have some fun but stop playing after 40 hours because it is all just the same shit

Not sure if I will even like Dead Island 2.
Part of the charm of the first one, was the actual paradise island feeling. And now the setting is inside a fucking huge ass city?

Attached: opgettingaction.png (1196x674, 730.46K)

I hate negros.

please don't think too much

How many gay fake outrage threads are there going to be when Sam B is arguably the best protagonist in DI1?

>EGS
lol
not that i needed an excuse to dodge this but still
lmao

more like literally everyone because literally nobody buys on epic games

seeing people in twitch chat freaking out about this game was completely bewildering to me. The first game wasn't good, it was funny because it was kinda funny while being aggressively mediocre as a game

it dose looks like it has more soul than Dying Light 2

Judging the quality of a multiplatform game just because it comes out earlier on EGS is a bit naive. Even though the game may be bad, I imagine these deals are done knowing that there is a decent game behind it.
I find it worse indicative to think the game is announced 6 months from now after all the time it's been in development and they haven't shown a minute of gameplay. Either they've got their shit together and really have the product almost finished or it's going to be a half-baked piece of shit like Dying Light 2.

>EGS exclusive
I'll buy it for a buck when it inevitably returns home to steam
I'm maining cutie here

Attached: DI2.png (212x498, 97.84K)

No, that doesn't make sense. They went through Yager and scrapped their build from 2015-16, they hired Sumo Digital for a bit before eventually dumping their work which we still have no clue what happened.
They probably went with Dambusters, their internal studio made up of ex Free Radical/Crytek devs because it was probably cheaper to make I guess.

I wish there were more games like Lust from Beyond

Well it can't be worse than Dying Light 2

Attached: 1634020261713.jpg (422x509, 74.22K)

>funny because it was kinda broken

Also Dying light is just kind of better and more interesting as a game. This feels like a 2013 game.

holy shit that's in like 3 months I'm so excited bros

Look at the characters featured in it, it's basically first person Saints Row with zombies.

Don't jinx it user

Attached: 1626729250492.jpg (640x640, 42.82K)

You know the only reason they put this out is because they got butthurt at Goat Simulator 3 making fun of their game. Its gunna suck ass

>I imagine these deals are done knowing that there is a decent game behind it.
Lmao, there are a hell of a lot more mediocre EGS timed exclusives than there are great games

>It's gonna be another Saints Row, isn't it?
Doubt it. The game looks like it's just gonna be like a Dead Island/Dying Light hybrid. It's incredibly hard to fuck up that kind of game, but it won't be anything amazing either. A nice middle of the road 7/10 game.

>ooga booga black man
Not playing a game with a protagonigger. This game is going to flop just like trannies row reboot just did

looks like more boring open world questing shit. like they learned nothing from what made the first game a disappointment

so they redesigned the black guy and scrapped the others?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.02M)

youre now aware of that build from 2015 that leaked sometime in 2020.

please understand afro samurai

Anyone else aroused?

Attached: di2.png (975x545, 629.49K)

There's 6 characters now. I didn't really care about the characters in Dead Island 1 though.

>It's incredibly hard to fuck up that kind of game
Techland was able to do it

WOAH Dead Island 2? Don't mind if I do!
WHOS FUCKING HYPED?!

I honestly wouldn't know, I've seen 2 minutes of Dying Light 2 gameplay tops. Lost all interest when Avellone was fired and the game entered dev hell.

they scrapped that game dumbass. She even said it during the presentation they started from scratch 4 years ago

I guess the blond chick is still there but she wears suit this time.

Who fucking asked for this? Were there legitimately any people asking where this series went after a decade?
>EGS
Probably just dusting off some assets stored in a vault somewhere, and putting something out there while Timmy is still retarded enough to pay for shit