Why are zoomers so scared of empty hallways and malls?

Why are zoomers so scared of empty hallways and malls?

Attached: unknown.png (376x300, 132.04K)

Because we're retarded
t.zoomer

>boomers cant into atmosphere

because no internet :(

Show the game with the best atmosphere
You have 3 minutes

It's more like the other way around
they like getting their friends and running and screaming though the back rooms avoiding shrek and obunga screaming and trying to dismantle any horror it has with in depth guides and fuck tons of lore.
It has It's own charm but it just feels like random spooky thing to explore rather than avoid

I used to be afraid of the wind blowing in the trees when I was a kid, something about was ominous to me

Why does this Dutch man speak like he does? it's like he learned English from Tumblr. It's off putting

WEED DUDE

They're not. It's another example of the FOMO shit that controls the zoomie. Thing gets popular and they have to swarm it, pretending they get it.

He looks like a dutch version of Drachenlord.

At some point pretending blurs the line between sincerity

>*shitty lo-fi hip hop beat plays* duude shit's aesthetic yo man great vibes *inserts lazily thrown together "vaporwave" title card* shit's vibey as fuck
great content

I'm not. I dont find horror games to be that scary.

A mix between wanting their own things to be scared of and having no experience being alone or incommunicado
I personally love huge empty spaces, especially if they're well designed and decorated

If they're decorated then it doesn't really fit the definition of an empty space.

But this was a comf vid and made me want to try Yakuza 7. THH does speak the twitters and tumblrs but I do appreciate his commitment to good visual/audio design in videogames, praising late 90s Square and that Ridge Racer Type 4 'too much incomprensible background text, but stylish' aesthetic I've always personally liked. He's okay as youtubers go, mainly cus his vids manage to be relaxing.

>LOOK AT ME I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SENSE OF DREAD AND TERROR AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Bro, you might have the tism

People in first world countries don't really face hardships in life, and they have started to realize how disposable and worthless their lives are. So as a way to fight against this they try to make themselves stand out and seem as unique as possible. This is how you get losers pretending to be scared of clowns, or Chuck E Cheese robots, or empty hallways. It's not "cool" and "topical" anymore to be scared of monsters, so now we have to pretend to be scared of abstract things. It's literally just attention seeking.

I remember like six or seven years ago everyone pretended like they were scared of Lovecraft and Cthulhu, and now that phase is fucking dead in the water.

Here's why Sonic 06 is ACTULLY good:
>these vibes dude I fuck with these vibes, and you know what? I kinda fuck with these vibes. the vibes are dope. hella dope vibes. ok this section takes over 100 attempts because of how badly programmed it is, but you know what? the vibes are straight dope

A lot of them aren't raised with religion, so they end up feeling inherently nihilistic, empty and lonely.
Since humans have inherent spirituality, they sense something in a seemingly empty room, but cannot interpret these feelings due to lack of spiritual guidance. This creates fear

Attached: 1661176384105519.jpg (767x431, 34.44K)

cuz hes unironically retarded

zoomers

You are not special for not liking popular things.

I don't think society is degrading because of a lack of religion, it's the opposite. Society is starting to degrade, and people realize that no loving god would allow a world like this.

kek

Haven't watched this one yet. How many times does he want about cops or capitalism?

cause you are probably correct

No, I'm special because I actually have my life together, unlike most people. I'm right, cope.

"I don't believe in the concept of laziness"

>If you like HP Lovecraft and liminal spaces it's impossible for you to have a normal life.
HONK HONK

why the fuck content creators make fuckin 1 hour long videos now for a 10-30 minute mas topic, its even least likely for my to watch this shit even as background sound while grinding or farming, if i have 1 fuking hour i'll rater watch a fucking movie or tv series

What's wrong with lofi or vaporwave?

No, if you're an internet-dwelling goblin nerd who keeps up to date with modern trends then it's impossible for you to have a normal life.

The entire planet is surrounded by atmosphere dumbass

>How many times does he want about cops or capitalism?
Why does he always do this?

No idea. I like wandering around random comfy Garys Mod maps sometimes with a drink and have a relaxing time. There are a few channels out there dedicated to finding weird and fun maps to explore.
Then you get zoomers making long videos about how "terrifying" Source maps are. FUCKING SOURCE. The comfiest engine known to man.

those two things are synonymous, you're just autistic

I never said society is degrading(it is). I'm just referring to how the youth are being secularized and they arent learning about spirituality.
Society degrades as people turn away from God

No, people turn away from god when they use basic logic and deduction skills. You're just coping.