Spider-Man

Final question for spider-man and faggots. Slava Ukraine!

Attached: FaVbc1CXkAE1vaK.jpg (418x586, 31.96K)

>this fries the woketards brain

I want to read the seethe, where is the mod?

I'm actually interested to see if this is still up. Who do they coddle more? Their {CURRENT_YEAR} agenda agent, or the LGBTQIA+ alphabet soup pedophile.

Yeah, if I must choose, I would rather have the Pride flag.

It's obvious at this point that most of you are just doing for attention to start internet arguments with trannies and fags for low effort gotchas.

Are you going to change it to the BLM flag next so you can say HURR I MADE THE TRANNY FLAG INTO BLM IF YOU GET MAD YOU'RE RAYCISS XD

This. There are chill gays. Can you say the same about Ukr**nians?

ZaZed

>Slava Ukraine
Why not just say Slava Russia? Isn't that the same thing. Ukraine, Russia, same shit, you're both russkies lmao.

Vatniks are all proud homosexuals, none surprised.

Based. Death to Rusniggers and their aids-infested gay shithole.

I support Ukraine because i believe every country should have its own sovereignty and should be controlled by its natives

Attached: 1654789226115.png (1448x1365, 615.85K)

>Are you going to change it to the BLM flag next so you can say HURR I MADE THE TRANNY FLAG INTO BLM IF YOU GET MAD YOU'RE RAYCISS XD

That would be fun lol

good idea

>Any Forums in 2016
YASSSSS WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FROM INVADERS
>Any Forums in 2022
NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST DEFEND YOURSELF FROM RUSSIAS INVASION!!! WE’RE SAVING YOU FROM THE JEWS!!!

Attached: 095E6AB3-44BA-409B-B1AE-7D6FCE25DD6C.jpg (769x765, 91.56K)

Huh... does that mean that Ukraine is currently being invaded by Russia in the marvel universe? Why don't the Avengers stop the Russians bros? Do they condone what Russia is doing in Ukraine?

I'm not a Russian, but I am a Slav. Like Russians. And Ukrainians. I know that my country will freeze because EU leaders are retards.

I support Ukraine because R*ssians are an insectoid race of subhumans.

Simple as.

cognitive dissonance incoming.

Attached: 1660924521190327.png (777x777, 257.19K)

It's that simple, fuck the vatniks and their imperialist bullshittery. These same vatniks that bitch about American imperialism turn around and support their orcish imperial desires. There's nothing more disgusting than a krokodile addicted orc and sadly that's like 100% of vatniks.

What
I literally said i support ukraine why are you replying to me
Literally fucking retard you are

Both sides are kike infested

What's the difference?

Attached: 1ссвинорез.png (539x510, 42.54K)

Yo Vlad, wanted to congratulate you for taking Kiev so fast…..oh wait

remember when all the articles about ukrian was how facist and nazi ridden it was. funny how that changed

At least Ukraine made STALKER
what games have the gays made?

I haven't met a single one IRL. I only communicate with them on Any Forums and the answer is no.

>slavs named themselves after the word "slava" which means glory
>in western languages "slav" was later adapted into the word "slave"
"white niggers", i call them

Attached: 1533081221166.jpg (529x399, 25.99K)

I don't need any queefs from your gaping axe wound, pigger.

Attached: 1ссвинореz.png (539x510, 37.95K)

Congratulations for being an obnoxious faggot and making me provide a (You). Go back to Any Forums slavnigger.

lmao