Better Waifus
Better Villains
No Classes
× Gacha
× Field Skills
× Chapters 1-4
× Tora
× Battle System
>Thank you for reading my blog on Revisiting XC2 after beating XC3.

Attached: Xenoblade_Chronicles_2.jpg (300x300, 40.46K)

So you're telling me this game is worse. Because you said all the negative things about the game are gameplay mechanics.

PS5 has no games

There is no perfect Xenoblade game, each one iterates, expands, and ultimately loses something in the mix. The perfect Xenoblade game is iterative QoL sequels to XCX, not XC1.

>gacha is negative
What? It's the best thing about this game.

>No Classes
The different weapons are pretty much classes

>Still pretending XB2 was good

Okay, the bits over. We've all admitted it's mediocre now.

The only reason XBC was ever good was because of the world, and let's be honest the world in 3 is boring besides chapter 5. The only other interesting thing was the fallen arm, and it was copy pasted from XBC1.

go back to your chinkshill thread genshit baby

>No Menu Music
this is actually a plus, the menu music in 3 gets annoying real fast

>better story
lol no

Suck my cock. Non microtransaction hero collector mechanics are sweet as fuck.

You forgot how 2 runs at 10 fps in some places (gormott) while 3 can stutter but it’s way more consistent.

funny, 2 runs fine for me but 3 turns into a borderline unplayable stuttery sluggish mess as soon as i step foot in rabbi flats or daedal isle

That's why I put it in the positives -- 4chong removed my check marks

Stupidpon need to leave with their shit taste about bestpon.

I'm not a fan of Nopons in general but I thought Tora was better than Riki and Tatsu. He's not as annoying as they are and he's got a cute robot maid.

Cadensia chugged quite a bit at a few places -- but the maps in XC2 seem larger, but it could be because movement speed seems slower in 2.

Riku is chadpon and Tora is sigmapon. Just stating facts, pon.

Story is window dressing. If the gameplay is shit. Why fucking bother playing?

>no classes is a positive
job system > gacha hero collecting 99 times out of 100, xenoblade 2 is not the exception

Attached: 1590780131049.png (443x354, 23.05K)

The only super villainpon is Tatsu.

Word on street is Tatsu penis smaller than Ma-non penis

The job system in XBC3 is absolute garbage. The one I was actually excited to get was Signifer. Every single other one was basically just "Great, more shit I have to worry about leveling". If you're going to half ass a job system you may as well not even try.

I wasn't sure if I was the only one. I tried to make my menu trips as quick as possible by hour 20.

I was excited about every new class because you never know where a retardedly strong art or skill combination will come from.
The only genuinely worthless classes are Stalker and Machine Assassin, and even Stalker has the art follow-up field that's pretty solid for tanks since the aggro seems to go to the one who made the field rather than the one who set off the follow-up.