Want to change your BLIZZARD/Battle.net name?

Want to change your BLIZZARD/Battle.net name?
Gotta prove to customer support you cut your cock off LMAO

Attached: 1661223080236842.png (984x653, 361.22K)

>they want to see mutilated dicks and artificial sausage penises
Weird fetish but ok blizzard

>Have to prove you got the surgery to change your name
This goes against the dogma, there's no way this lasts until the end of the week.

Yeah, they've been going on about women having penises for ages now. They'll walk this back faster than you can say YWNBAW.

Blizzdrones. Defend this.

Attached: 1645631182206.jpg (866x688, 126.99K)

This doesn't mean they want you to sent pictures of your mangled cock morons

It literally says OR proof of legal name change you retards

Had to send these niggas my passport when I got hacked years ago. I wonder if they still have that file I sent. God I was so lazy with passwords.

What sort of fucking retarded thread is this? They want the related documents, that's some standard procedure shit. I dislike Blizzard as much as anyone else but getting mad over something like this is retarded.

>giving out your real name just to play some vidya
come home, white man

Attached: gigachad_pirate.jpg (975x1200, 459.26K)

Yes, I know. And that still goes against the "my truth" narrative that simply deciding to be a woman is enough. You will absolutely get trannies throwing shitfits about being "deadnamed"; don't be so fucking naïve.

what in the goddamn??

In this case it's just legal shit. They just want your legal name to use in the contract they have with you, nothing more, nothing less. Pandering to faggots and butchered abominations might seem like nice PR but it doesn't hold up when it comes to legal proceedings.

Yeah, they're better off just saying it has to match a legal form of ID. It doesn't matter if you decide tomorrow you're Jackie instead of Jackson, because you're gonna need some proof of identity for them to do anything and feelings ain't gonna cut it. But people are still going to lose their shit over it. People lost their shit over Forza Horizon 5 using the account name as the player name.

Attached: thin-skinned-trannies.png (793x312, 40.72K)

To be fair I was also surprised when the game called me by my real name because I used an account I made like 15 year ago as a kid, using my real name, lel.

I love Blizzard
I love Blizzard
I love Blizzard
I love Blizzard
I love Blizzard

So now you are not really a trans woman unless you get surgery?
To the trannies here, how does that make you feel?

This has always been the line. We’ve crossed the line of gender being so trivial that sex reassignment is unnecessary. Now transitioning is the endgame for every degenerate because that’s the only way you can convince liberals to go along with shoving hormone blockers down kids’ throats

Absolutely based, Blizzard. The breast milk heist, bullying female co-workers to suicide, and now this? I will now buy Overwatch 2.

Attached: bridget_meme_Copy.jpg (1024x768, 677.71K)

>or

Accounts?
Names?

Attached: 1645402342074.png (1392x1563, 1.12M)