Fallout 4

is there a mod that removes the settlement building altogether and replaces them with permanent structures and fixies the quest that require you to engage in the system? I really hated the minecraft shit in this game.

Attached: frank.jpg (512x384, 37.34K)

its called ignoring Preston and going for a Institute run

no amount of cope will make up for the god awful writing

you're playing fallout 4, you're well beyond the point of caring about writing

just kill preston or ignore the settlements

how do you get into the institute without building the teleporter?

you can't, but if you do it with the BoS thats the only thing you have to build

Settlement building is literally all there is in base fallout 4

so is there a mod that removes the building aspect and takes it out completely? also is there a mod that replaces the special system with the original special system?
I don't want to build anything I don't want the system in the game at all is there really no way to remove it?

No, there are no overhauls of that caliber, entire game is focused on the settlement shit.

Sim Settlements 2 has this Blueprint system thing that makes those useless fucks build their own settlements
But it also has this long ass fucking quest and i hate this game i can't get myself to finish it

>Muh writing

Attached: muh writing.jpg (900x900, 98.74K)

that really sucks
yeah I saw that mod but it doesn't address the issue as you still are required to engage with the building mechanics.
man I just want a mod that removes this minecraft garbage, a mod that also removes the voiced mc and replaces the special system with the original special system would also be really awesome. I have played 2, 3, and nv to death I wanted to try this one again but the changes are so far outside what makes fallout fallout.

>it doesn't address the issue as you still are required to engage with the building mechanics.
nothing on that so far, sorry user. the modding progress is going great and they'll have a breakthrough eventually
>replaces the special system with the original special system
there is something like that, but it's pretty shit compared to NV and even 3. there are multiple mods that address it, but the base is called LevelUpMenuEX
Fallout just stopped being Fallout, sorry user

yeah it really sucks, I have no idea what bethesda was thinking when they made 4

You have to do it like twice in whole game. If you ignore Preston you don't have to do it at all.

>NOOOO, I can't just ignore settlement building. It has to be removed from the game.

Why are trannies like this? Why do they always have to be the victim?

>also is there a mod that replaces the special system with the original special system?

Do you mean skill or perk system? Because Special is one of the few things they did right. If you dislike fo4 special than you just hate RPG systems.

If you're playing Fallout 4 you're well past the point of coping.

>coping
If you play 4 you cannot cope because tou aren't intelligent enough to see how dead the game is

You can't make the game fun with mods. I fucking tried it every way, the hardcore experience, the sim settlement experience, the sex mod experience. It's always fun for 10 maybe 20 hours but that's it. You just don't get that Fallout experience where you play 50-100 hours and have fun. I beat the game once when it came out and it was ok but the flaws are way too glaring for a fun second playtrough. And I'm saying this as someone who loves Fallout 3.

Its because the game is dead. It doesn't feel real at all.

Building is the only good part of this game.
Everything else sucks, especially quests and story.