Imagine being stuck making shit baby games for the rest of your career when every other Japanese dev from his...

Imagine being stuck making shit baby games for the rest of your career when every other Japanese dev from his generation - Yoko Taro, Masahiro Sakurai, Hideaki Itsuno and even Motomu Toriyama have realized their lives dreams. Nomura really is a worthless spineless hack.

>2006
I'll make Versus XIII!!!
>2022
I'll make Verum Rex!!!!

This cope is getting real sad.

Attached: 1645794222_Gamer-ID-Tetsuya-Nomura-the-creator-we-love-to-hate.jpg (670x377, 50.12K)

Nomura writes and directs like he has dementia.

From what I've heard, Nomura was only credited as lead director of FF7R due to his name, and less to do with actually directing the game. If it was, the game would no doubt be much much worse, and I'm sure the worst parts in the game, like the whispers, came directly from him.

I want him to be taken off Kingdom Hearts like when they took his Versus/FFXV baby from him just to see his reaction. He'll probably rope himself in his office.

Obsessed

I like his games, they get me excited more than the others you listed

Obsessed manchild bing bing wahoo faggot detected :^)

Everyone thinking Nomura had a masterpiece in the making is a retard.

when's DR

hello barry

cringe ass game fr fr no cap

Attached: kh_trailer_still_img.jpg (1920x1080, 353.85K)

you type like 13 year old discord sperg who hides behind 50 walls of "sarcasm"

Great. Another Barry thread

Attached: 1644439634069.jpg (800x1020, 177.46K)

Aren’t you a little old to be playing a children’s game? Princesses and Disney cartoon characters lmaoo

>dude it's cringe but it's sincere and WHOLESOME
lmao fuck reddit hearts

hackmura will never have his game

Based!

You fixed the pasta this time

Chad Nagoshi walks out of SEGA and tells NetEase that he isn't making mobile games, gets his own AAA studio.
Cuck Nomura keeps shitting out more Mickey Mouse Disney princess saccharine fan fiction for fags including mobile shit and there isn't a peep from him when it's obvious that he hates himself and his life's "work". Pffffft, what a loser.

seething samefag

Cope