Prove you're not an XIV cultist

Post your critiques of this game

Attached: 1653733939300.png (906x925, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/subject/Prove you're not an XIV cultist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many players in the community seem to be afraid of each other and hold grudges.

They buffed Reaper

Combat system and battles have been eroded to a shiny streamlined system of dullness

I never really got into the rest of the game.
Apparently a virtual chatroom/dressup game keeps the majority satisfied, which is fine, I'm happy for you.

I really wish somebody would just kill you already. I sincerely mean it

Deranged XIV tranny

Attached: 1644062049655.png (500x909, 445.33K)

You think I'm pro-XIV? You think OP is anti-XIV? Lurk more. I'm anti this stupid pogface spamming fuckface user. If I had the disposable money I would put it all into ending his life

arch.b4k.co/v/search/subject/Prove you're not an XIV cultist/

Attached: 1645757642178.jpg (339x419, 10.62K)

Going through ARR content recently was easily the worst experience I've ever had with a video game. XIV is in the same state WoW was when it slid past the point of no return down the shitpipe. It's old enough now, with so many expansions and class reworks, abilities added and removed, that the game is just a mess. I went through 60 levels without anything but a basic 1-2-3 attack chain. I looked up what my class would've had by that level back when ARR launched and it was like an entirely different game. Self-buffs, debuffs, CC, AoE, multiple attack skills, threat management, etc. Like an actual purposely designed class. But now the game has gotten so old and mangled you don't get to experience that until you're on the latest expansion's content, despite the hundreds of hours it'd take you to get there. It's the same shit WoW was going through around the time of WoD, which was so far past the point of it being good it completely turns me off from ever trying XIV again. Also you faggots with your 24/7 threads are annoying.

>I-I'm not m-mad, okay? I t-totally don't like XIV...

Having to pay for game time is cancer

The entire community is very jealous and clique like. it's not even that you have to walk on eggshells it's just you participating in some sort of system that the game offers can get you blacklisted, The players are that fragile. and yes I mostly mean ultimates

It's you, isn't it? Oh I'm mad. Mad I have to share the board with fuckwit pieces of shit like you. I will pray every night you walk past an apartment building and a piano falls from a window crushing you instantly

Attached: 1644063564803.jpg (500x499, 53.8K)

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeething groomer.

Attached: 1596848125122.jpg (1200x955, 240.14K)

Looking at the forums and other communities I've found that the answer to any problem with a player is to report them. Doesn't matter what it is just report them because they slightly inconvenienced you, get your friends on that too, get other people on it

it's not even in the same league as WoW when it comes to responsiveness and how "crisp" the combat feels and I find it pretty funny how we're all collectively pretending that it is
really shows the grim fucking state that WoW and MMOs in general are
everything feels clunky and floaty
even moving your character around feels like you're ice skating lol

ive never played it

Once you get past the flashiness of the game you'll quickly realize the game is incredibly shallow, most classes plays the same with minor variations and it all feels further homogenised thanks to the epic 2min cooldown that everyone has (some casters are the exception) The end game is dull, savage isn't very interesting and neither is Ultimate, gearing is dull too thanks to the stats largely feeling meaningless and your ilevel generally being squished whenever you do any dungeon content. while the story and music is good, everything else surrounding the story sucks ass, the msq is an endless line of fetch quests and interacting with a button, on occasion you might be forced into a battle with an enemy that you don't even have to bother using rotations or cooldowns to kill, actually they tend to die before you can do most of your attacks anyway. And then there's the shitty scenarios where you have to play as one of the scions and use their shitty scuffed abilities.

At this point I'd honestly go back to WoW

Squarenix wants $15 for this?

The game at hour 300 is the same as hour 20. There are no builds and unless you use glamor, an endgame character from a certain class will play and look exactly the same. Next to needing to move more around with bosses, 90% of the later content is the same as older.
The story gets better after ARR but the gameplay stays the same.
The fact people think more highly of it after each expac, is because they're more addicted to it and is almost a daily part of their life. Is kind of a sunk time fallacy thing.
T. Just started endwalker

What is with all of the shitposting pastas lately? Was another faggot from one of the generals mindbroken by this game again?

Search them in the archives, they aren't pasta.

>Draw and Junction - Recast time has been reduced from 30 to 20 seconds.
GNB chads can't stop winning

Attached: 1634866853643.gif (840x488, 510.73K)

A lot of them are, it's pretty easy to find them or slightly different versions of them in the archives. So I'm guessing your the user that keeps posting them to farm (you)s. Not only that, but having this much concentrated hate for the game without interuption is exceedingly rare for any game on Any Forums, which means that most or all of these posts are from (you) since you've failed to draw in any anons dumb enough to fall for any of this

Wrong on all counts.

The game felt like more work than enjoyment at times. Main scenario was a slog at times, professions were a slog, even logging in to do my roulettes was a slog.

Attached: 1735468.png (655x495, 73.28K)

Okay user, whatever (you) say. I don't care either way since I'm just waiting for the servers to come back up, so I'm bored out of my mind at the moment