When will it end, bros? I just want to play vidya in peace

When will it end, bros? I just want to play vidya in peace.

Attached: 1661233930452984.jpg (1024x512, 87.07K)

You can just close twitter.

It ends when you stop paying attention to it

me in the corner

I for one can't wait for mankinds psionic awakening and ascention into higher states of consciousness coming at the end of the decade

>When will it end, bros?
When us gamers rise and defeat Larry Fink

This. Just stop playing as female.

>games get progressively worse and infected with twitter writing and diversity quotas
haha just ignore it bro. Just close your eyes and it will go away :)

Attached: animegirlmilitaryuniformgunsuicide.jpg (947x1150, 103.24K)

What race is this Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (294x312, 176.38K)

Dude looks like he's going to do a mass shooting over video games.

dilate

See

fat

me in the spotlight

It ends when white people start acting collectively in our racial interests

I haven't used Twitter once in my life. Or Instagram or TikTok or Reddit. I don't use anything but YouTube and Any Forums.
Kinda hard now when games are full of propaganda. Might have worked back then (it did), but not now.

american

get ready for the next generation of moralism

Attached: 163930950534820.jpg (1080x1037, 117.42K)

What the fuck is this guy complaining about?

>and Any Forums.
But that's worse than twitter.

man-children who won't become better men for the benefit of women

Attached: 165851412879339.jpg (493x960, 66.67K)

>Kill the boy
>stop having fun
>you're only hobby should me making money
>die at the age of 51

>no more (hobby)
>only slave away for your kike overlords

>close twitter
>games are still shit, pandering to the woke
>it's only getting worse
Well that didn't work, now what?

Wrong. Games you are playing have propaganda. Stop playing them.

Everything. He can't have fun with video games or sports cause he's a faggot and can't reconcile that with himself. I can respect a motherfucker who liked scented candles and rom coms who sucks dick but this piece of shit has nothing he likes and wishes his hell upon others.

Gamers, why are we so BOTTOM TEXT

What's a female? You mean a body type 2?

>things happen in your head
>they must be real

stop playing shit and then crying about it? that's what I do, very easy really

la monstrosidad

No matter how hard Any Forums and twitter aspies get angry over powitics in their vidya, they won't really be able to change anything. There's been more and more trannies and minorities in game and it doesn't seem to be slowing down despite the complaining

>haha just ignore it bro. Just close your eyes and it will go away :)
Unironically yes. If you don't give them money and you don't give them free advertising by constantly complaining and sending death threats, then yes they will go away.

Kys retard

I always wonder what these kinds of people do for fun (or are they like Kneel Cuckmann and don't believe in fun.)

>female protagonist meme
Yeah that's the thing everyone should stop falling for.

karen

This thread is funny. Even Any Forums hates the /vpol/ faggots constantly trying to convert you to their cult

>stop giving them death threats
An impossible task, the voices demand it.

It goes higher than L4rry F1nk.
He just has a top level management position.
Would be a good start though.

>liberals ended up being even more spiteful moral guardians than conservatives
like poetry

>don't give them money
>ignore it
>hundreds of millions of idiots buy and play this shit
>why didn't you just ignore it user its your own fault

>Fuck copyright that covers works made in the 20th century, fuck closed source
Get rid of everything that prevents you from picking everything up, creating a fork of your community and leaving for greener pastures.
Plenty of open source projects have gone to shit and that hasn't prevented the creation of better alternatives.
Boomercouchcarsuburblob. The tertiary benefactor of anti-human infrastructure that causes most American mental illness and destitution.
It's social media. They are connected practically anonymously to billions of other people.
Not only can any random fuck become vaguely sensationalized but any random fuck can also send them a mean message and that's when the first random fuck isn't just sending themselves "Death threats" from anonymous accounts.

Why are both of his parents black?

Attached: Interrogation mark (3).jpg (3334x4000, 1.08M)

>When will it end
when you accept you lost and fix yourself

>Man up chud
>Work hard and give 50% of what you make in taxes so niggers and single moms and druggies can waste it on shit
>Also don't expect anything better than a used up roastie with 4 kids by 4 different fathers who will leave you in a year or two anyways

Nah, I'm good thanks. I'll just stay in my parents basement making the bare minimum to survive and contributing nothing to society.

I honestly never would have predicted this. I mean liberty means freedom, you'd think liberals would be against censorship and propaganda, but somehow they're worse than the conservativefags were.

el americANO