Gaze upon the future

Gaze upon the future

Attached: mmhmm.jpg (670x537, 73.17K)

looking back at the stuff happening to the us since about 20 years ago i am glad i still have dual citizenship. recently been considering seriously fucking off until all this dogshit ends.

She's cute. I'm a more "feminine" (open with my emotions) bisexual male and I quite like masculine women.

Remember you have to pay double tax if you work overseas

zoomers really have the worst haircuts ever existed

Attached: 582384ea2ef9eff2bdbf39afcf3c974c--japanese-hairstyles-traditional-japanese-1789038578.jpg (736x597, 50.74K)

Gays are upon the future

>the future
not for me! I don't buy games with characters that look like that
GET
FUCKED

also thinking about renouncing my citizenship as well. there's no benefit to having a us passport anymore.

Gaze upon the present

Attached: 1661181702637422.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Looks like one of tajiks who botched the semi-annual road replacement

not if you dont come back

>mfw never bought a woke game

Attached: 1642327661850.jpg (1155x1200, 391K)

YOU *CLAP* ARE *CLAP* NOT *CLAP* THE *CLAP* TARGET *CLAP* AUDIENCE *CLAP* ANYMORE

Well, true lol, but that's pretty serious decision

i hear you sister, the future is BLACK

Attached: 5ffd764298bfc9.73434946.jpg (209x242, 6.44K)

also very mature decision, something you cant expect from Any Forums

edgy teenagers like you are only a small pain in the ass, why dont you just give up

Because you keep replying to them, moron

>keep
like once in several years

I have fatigue. Not due to black characters just due to dogshit art direction by low IQ dev. Beware of people who cannot dance or create art. They are either wrapped in Demons or born of Godless means (cloning, test tube etc) and implanted with false memories. They lie, sin, sow discord in work places and have no empathy. One infiltrated my old work and repeatedly made life hell for those around her before starting to abuse her position of seniority on staff. Literally wrapped in Demons and would intentionally try to hurt people. Her lack of ability to dance was the first warning for me. I started to say key words like "Yahweh" and "Abba" while in earshot of her. The Demons would viscerally react. She is likely beyond saving. The battle between good and evil has been going on since the dawn of time. This is the hidden truth. We are merely the vessels and battlegrounds for these forces to manifest

Attached: images.png (360x360, 7.29K)

Gaze upon the Face of Death. This is Meskalamdug, the Lord of the Arcontes, the scourge of Urbaid, and the perdition of Nippur, master of the thousand dead.

Attached: meskalamdug.jpg (852x635, 93.02K)