Find a single flaw

Find a single flaw.

Attached: 98132-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trials-and-tribulations-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg (800x724, 101.8K)

Didn't impregnate Maya

Didn't impregnate Pearl

Didn't impregnate Iris

Didn't impregnate Godot

You steam roll every trial with Godot barely have any counter when suddenly the the game decides everything is for nothing.

It works. He's a truthfag defense attorney whose whole strategy is to let you and the witnesses confuse each other without giving you anything. Out of the three cases he's in, that strategy gets you fucked up twice, and with the last one, he wanted the truth as much as you did.

Didn't marry Mia (Maya)

the last case sucks major balls until the godot shit kicks in for real

i think this franchise sucks the most when it's spiritual bullshit

probably why i hate SOJ

>the last case sucks major balls until the godot shit kicks in for real
Godot ruined 3-5.

I keep putting off playing it despite having the trilogy on my switch and having finished the first game

Filtered

Attached: godot-the-only-time-a-lawyer-can-cry-is-when-its-all-over.gif (640x360, 311.97K)

user i LITERALLY and FIGURATIVELY said the godot part was the only good part of 3-5 you fucking tard

the trilogy is worth playing on its own but its REALLY worth playing so you can play AI 1 and 2

Attached: gumshoe.jpg (443x665, 99.77K)

Investigations 2 is overrated. Logic Chess is pretty fun though.

Investigations 2 does earn its praise, though. Apart from the first game, it's the only other title in the series that doesn't really have a filler case. Plus the villain is grounded in reality. You know, comparatively for a series that has literal ghosts and animals testifying in court.

What the fuck did Luke Atmey kill the victim with?

stabbed him with his bigass nose

3-3 is fucking booooring. Most 3rd cases are, but something about 3-3 is especially boring to me.

>Dude, I totally put a mirror in the middle of the restaurant, now everything makes sense.
Most pointless part ever. How would anyone even remotely buy this shit?

I love this game, but Recipe for Turnabout was meh for the most part. Also, I didn't care for Godot as much as others do.

le magic is le real and everyone accepts it without question at what is supposed to be the most climactic moment

How did Edgeworth manage to get away with acting as a defense attorney, when there's a court audience that's most likely aware of his actual occupation?