Was Street Fighter V really that bad?

Was Street Fighter V really that bad?

Attached: maxresdefault (35).jpg (1280x720, 185.49K)

It was just the easiest fighting game
On par for Street Fighter

I'm not going to list everything but yes and it's still really bad
>reduced complexity and removed options from previous iterations making the game less interesting to play with a lower skill ceiling
>most returning characters got reduced movesets and in some case got gutted reworks like cody and juri
>capcom.sys the rootkit capcom so kindly installed on your pc
>no single player content on launch for full price
>missed key training mode features on launch
>still one of the worst implementations of rollback in any fighting game and at launch was easily the worst with a fluctuating delay of up to 8 frames
>characters were unlockable with in game currency that ran out quickly and they later made it harder to get
>they added ugly sport outfits that featured ads you had to wear to increase the amount of in game currency you would get while playing, in a fully priced game
>characters were quite expensive when launched and if you were to have bought all the characters as they released instead of waiting for a bundle, you would have easily paid in excess of 200$ on dlc, again for a fully priced non-f2p game
>excessively long load screens
>loads screens contained advertising, in a fully priced game
>costumes weren't cheap either and certain special costumes had you jumping through hoops to even try to get them in a limited time frame
>most of the costumes were for chun li, sorry every other character
>wack newcomers, falke and ed and luke suck dick
>certain characters alternate outfits could only be worn by inputing a stupid input before a match and couldn't just be selected on screen
There's way way more I'm forgetting but that's the gist of it. Don't play this shitty game.

Look at this shit. SF5 didn't even have a QA.

Attached: 1659961310288757.jpg (1920x1080, 213.55K)

>reduced complexity
Post 20 seconds of you doing an optimal Menat combo in a real match
>Cody
Has way more moves now since he has both a knife and pipe.
>Rootkit
Sadly this is fairly standard in modern gaming
>Single player
There was a story mode for every character
>Missing training mode features
Nitpicking already huh
>Rollback
Doesn't matter. Going up against a laggy Mexican on wifi is bad with every form with netcode.
>Characters were unlockable with in game currency
And you could edit packets sent to the game in order to set your fight money to near infinite. Only retarded techno illiterate fucks complain about this.
>characters were expensive
Retard tax. Pay up.
>Sports outfits
Just don't wear them or mod them to something more to your taste.
>load screens
Nitpicking. Maybe clean your ps4 out.
>Ads
Were an optional thing you could opt into if you really love the brand.
>costumes weren't cheap
Third world poorfag tears.
>special costumes had you play single player
Didn't you want free costumes and more single player content you schizophrenic faggot?
>Most of the constumes were for Chun Li
Big if true.

No. It has some nasty launch issues, and struggles a bit in S1 but it was and is mostly a good game.

have we accepted that 1 frame links are ass cancer and should never return?
it's good because it's the first SF i was introduced to

Not if you're a Vega main.
>build a playstyle around charge, buffering and intentional delays for nearly 20 years
>lol he's just basic inputs now
completely fucked me up, I usually have a pocket bison too but his v-trigger with the teleports and stuff, which seemed important, threw me off too. I can't fucking deal with SFV, I hate it.

Attached: 1638479491677.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>Rootkit
didn't they get rid of this?

For me, it's Laura.

Yeah it was only a thing for a week

>the game is deep, it has menat!
>no, I dont play her, I play akuma. But other people play menat, that means i;m also kinda legit right?

cant even defend your shit game properly

Holy schizo strawman
If you must know I used to play Menat but dropped her once Falke came out

didnt ask who you play, the game sucks.

not as much as yo mama tho

>have we accepted that 1 frame links are ass cancer and should never return?
I hope so, fuck 1f links, I hope they never return. This is one thing SFV definitely did right.

It actually made him better, no more charging so you can do any of his specials on command with no waiting

It's not that and I have no issue with inputs, it was the massive adjustment to things not working the way they used to.

also, better is arguable, didn't he end up high mid tier in USFIV at the end? and in SF2 he's literally S tier

And we still have 0 coom movies, a waste of engine and models

>it's still really bad
nah

You're right, I shouldn't be so presumptuous but I ended using him a lot more than I did in previous SF games. I understand it would take some getting used to for longtime players so I can see how that'd be an issue.

Wasn't there that one video of Laura forcing herself on a guy and slapping him with her huge hands when he refused?

certainenly better on it's release AND better than SF4, but it's still one of the weaker entries