Total War Warhammer 3

Immortal Empires in 9 hours

Attached: Total-War-Warhammer-II-The-Warden-The-Paunch-Warhammer-2-Eltharion-the-Grim-campaign-guide--800x400.jpg (800x400, 48.55K)

>think high elves are boring shit
>never play them until recently
>finally play Eltharion just because
>fall in love with the High Elf roster, campaign, and feeling of bringing Order to the world
>can't stop playing them all, especially based dragonfucker Imrik
Cannot wait to play them in Immortal Empires.

Same, although I am probably going to go Norsca first

The only fun one is Imrik, the rest are fucking boring. It's the same case with the DE, and WE too, with the only fun ones being the one that ignores ranged in favor of monsters/animals.

i hope snikch's new start is fun, funnest campaign was with that rat

Same.
Except with Imrik first.
Warhammer elves are just built differently.

How is a new map going to fix the broken mess that is TW3?

TW3 has been fixed for a while doomer, get better material.
Only problem with tw3 right now is that the factions are barebones compared to tw2 factions that have had years worth of dlc and reworks.

WE'S GOBBOS

Yes. And the blood dlc?

>TW3 has been fixed for a while doomer
Okay so we're just huffing copium and hoping new toys make it easier to ignore the bugs. Glad I'm on the same page as everyone.

>609890871
>Just spouting random negative surface level shit you gathered from shitposts you've seen about a game you never played
>Made 2 posts and still hasn't said anything of worth or any specifics
Typical Any Forumsermin
Gonna have to work harder for a (you)

Man this whole map is gonna look like a fucking mess with all the different kinds of corruption
Still hoping they eventually add maps that are just individual continents for more focused games, like a full Old World by itself

>Only problem with tw3 right now is that the factions are barebones
I would also add that like the vortex campaign, TW3 story campaign is just as shit, if not more so.

Vampiratesisters, will it finally be our time to shine?

Attached: warhammer_shitpost___aranessa_is_angery_by_evinaizer_de0h5g7-fullview.jpg (1024x1195, 168.25K)

I feel like I'm the only person that liked it.
>Go to slaanesh realm and get to choose between different bonuses that spice up my campaigns
>The win condition makes it so I don't have to worry about having to paint the entire map to catch up to the AI's cheating scroll generation like in vortex and instead can play the game in a more sandbox way
>can in theory win of off 1 province
>get other neat stuff like khorne's weapons
Idk I quite enjoy it. My only problem with them is the rifts corruption pozzing any province they're in so I just build a watchtower in every province to stop them from spawning at all.

Sisters of Twilight and Drycha aren't that bad. But yeah the only DE campaign I completed was Malus'. But I think it boiled down to them all having shitty starting positions where you either fight other dark elves or be in the lustriabowl. Plus you always kinda end up gravitating towards spamming darkshards and shades since they are so much more effective than the rest of their roster.

>Plus you always kinda end up gravitating towards spamming darkshards and shades
I really liked playing lokhir because his starting position in lustria made it so that corsairs are actually amazing units since you fight nothing but melee heavy factions like skaven and lizardmen so corsairs being able to skirmish and outrun them and still end up as decent melee units was fun as hell.

This actually upset me greatly when I saw that his new starting location is gonna be in cathay because that means using his iconic corsairs won't be a good idea since cathay has a lot of ranged units.

Lizard niggers master race.

Attached: Lizardman.jpg (1051x768, 154.17K)

Gonna play coop with a friend so sadly im gonna have to wait till like 8pm at least tommorow. As for what to play. Im gonna wait for my friend to choose what he wants to play then im gonna pick a magic based LL somewhat nearby. Ideally I play teclis or maybe one of the new Chaos lord dudes.

I know Drycha can be fun, which is why I said animals, though maybe I'm sleeping on the sisters of twlight. I had played the WE before the rework and only played Drycha after the rework since I figured it would just be more of the same with elves, that being boring ranged spam units.

As for DE, Rakarth wasn't that bad last I played him. You just spend time getting animals and slowly filling out your army with that, and they actually manage to pretty decent as the monster fucker himself gets upgrades. Since you start in Albion you can fight either the French, Bretonnia, or Norsca so you also a decent amount of choice. That being said, I don't know where he is in immortal empires, since I think Azazel took his spot.