What would you like from the Final Fantasy IX Remake?

What would you like from the Final Fantasy IX Remake?

Attached: 1661184495554182.png (978x979, 901.92K)

I wouldn't

for them not to do it

Keep it 1:1 to the original. For fuck sakes dont ruin it with time jannies. Maybe add best add some side content to disc 3 and 4.

Attached: 53.jpg (512x478, 18.13K)

Be able to date freya

Vivi is black, right?

HD rat tummy and hips.

Considering what happened to Final Fantasy 7, I'd rather it be left alone.

FF9 was rushed, and I actually wouldn't mind if they reformed the story and made it better.

An actual remake and not the bullshit they did with 7. Honestly don't let them touch nine. It's perfect as is

Attached: 3-FI3N67WGSWZ9WWE-610x435.jpg (610x435, 91.26K)

Keep the art style.
Keep the battle system at least partially turn based.
Add actual endings for the side character stories.
Fix the main story, don't go full retard with alternate dimensions and killing Death.

1:1 remake, exactly 1:1 remake.

Make trance an activate on command mechanic rather than active on bar fill.
Speed up the battles in general.
Make the chocobo shit less tedious.
Multiply the steal rates by like a thousand percent or something.

>Keep it 1:1 to the original
yes, hopefully it will be the coup de grace for square enix

The VII treatment but also the VII Remake visuals and art style, get rid of that kiddy shit aesthetic
Wouldn't mind if they added some more maturity to the plot line too, haven't played it but judging by the looks it looks childish

weak bait

FFX-3 Please...

novella is not enough

Attached: 016cc269bf923eef78c242e52b5463b7.jpg (1063x751, 159.67K)

You can have a different opinion, user
I just offered mine

More Story for Quina, Freya, and Amarant.

wow dude i love reheating my food

Give me a reason to bother with it, probably do a remake like vii, not necessarily graphic wise but gameplay and revamp the plot by adding new elements and stuff, would lead to better amarant and freya involvements, better disk 3 and 4 and necron not being hamfisted. Even the harbinger of fate of ffviir made more sense than necron.

Don't lock us out of side content/locations after returning from terra. Maybe add some obscure book you can read somewhere that somewhat foreshadows necron. Don't touch a thing otherwise.

make Puck gay

To not exist.

fix freya's story arc and give her the option to either kill beatrix when they meet in the castle, or spare her and have her legitimately join the party. Freya could have been one of the best party members in the series but they just...leave her character arc half finished.

Add the mercenary girl with the axe and the knight lady to the party, flesh out Amarant, rebalance the characters a bit so more of them are useful.

In other words, add in the cut content.