Do you own a gaming laptop?

Do you own a gaming laptop?

Attached: FB_IMG_1661182736136.jpg (843x766, 43.46K)

Paul knows they don't play vidya

Attached: 1639198818837.jpg (1145x960, 127.04K)

Gg

Attached: tatiana-maslany-orphan-black-23466.jpeg.jpg (3956x5500, 645.75K)

Yea. I’ve had it for 4 years, runs everything I need to and hasn’t slowed yet

as if femoids could use a sewing machine these days.

To be fair I'm a male (male) and I couldn't use one either.

It's really not hard like at all.
All female jobs are stupid easy.

Disregarding the fact that Paul may be based beyond belief, why would you turn down a buyer like that?

Women be like, "I totally play videogames, as long as people are watching the stream"

Attached: 1650897147841.png (527x506, 74.69K)

yes, an acer predator

yepp, MSI Prestige (i7-10810u, RTX 2070-Max queef, 32gb DDR4@2800) got it flipped over with box fan on it, like a laptop cooling pad on a mixture of meth and steroids. Otherwise the CPU throttles lmao shintel

Attached: everywhere.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Jade computers are garbage

Because he will wash it in the dishwasher because it's dirty and then try to return it because you sold her something broken.
Say no she'll tell people you raped her
Stupidity is dangerous

Yeah, bought one the last week.
Ryzen 5 5600H, RTX 3050 Ti, 16 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD, it's a very cool laptop. Everything runs smoothly so far.

Attached: gamers.jpg (560x131, 14.92K)

no, I dont need one, the only thing I need is my desktop, since when I'm not working, im on my pc.

they were literally designed for even a nigger could handle them

dumb ass

Also I use alienware

I got two, well one since I gifted my previous one to my sister, but hey since we love sharing everything I can still say it's mine, ours. We play multiplayer games almost every day

Attached: IMG_20210107_133320.jpg (2000x923, 85.51K)

Name three (3) women streamers that does thi

lel it actually doesnt even have the logo on it.
i7-10750, rtx 2060, 16 jiggabits ram, 512 and 1tb ssd. i havent had any complaints about it. i travel for work every now and then, just needed something to play september 11th, 2001 simulator on while i get druk in a hotel room.

Getting a gaming laptop is a dumb fucking idea in 99% of cases.
The exception being when you actually do travel for a living, so you can't be home most of the time and the best way you have to get some proper gaming done is to carry a 10lbs+ overpriced brick with you everywhere.

Yeah because i had no room until my new apartment for a tower/monitor setup. But will likely build one by the end of the year. Its okay plays what i want it too. Which is mostly just boomer shooters/+R/BBCF etc. Works like dogshit if its not plugged even.

yeah
it's pretty cool when I need it, a bit of a frivolous purchase but I had disposable income and needed to travel
crazy how far the tech has come, it nearly rivals my desktops performance which was only a few years older. The caveat is that it's loud as fuck in comparison.

>Works like dogshit if its not plugged even
Make sure to fix your power settings. By default laptops throttle your performance on battery.

Based

I do. I move a lot so it's great.

Name a hard female job!?
If you say birth I'm gonna piss myself most women give birth while walking these days

and at that point youre still better off just getting a handheld