SINCE WHEN IS THERE A NIGGER IN SPIDERMAN

SINCE WHEN IS THERE A NIGGER IN SPIDERMAN
AIIIYYYYYYII CANT FUCKING GET AWAY FROM THESE GLOBOHOMO FAGGOTS

Attached: Marvel-s-Spider-Man-Remastered-is-announced-for-PC.jpg (1200x675, 65.6K)

For decades dumbass.

any comic book published after 1990 is inherent trash and should be disregarded

you WILL kneel

Attached: 1657132100335.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

Just wait till you play the sequel where you have to play as him exclusively as he replaced Peter.

>crime in progress

Attached: laughing harder.jpg (525x809, 130.97K)

>he doesn't like Superior Spider-Man

Attached: R (11).png (1106x830, 500.78K)

kek. the miles morales expansion pack failed so spectacularly that Insomniac is making a Wolverine game instead.

>Spider-man's entire MO is to beat the shit out of criminals, tie them to lamp posts, and leave them for the cops
>He literally works with the cops most of the fucking time
>Miles' dad is also a cop
I'm fairly certain that BLM would be opposed to most superheroes.

They're still making Spider-Man 2. It comes out next year and has Peter Parker in it.

>Spidey does well
>Spidey but african does poorly
>Surely the answer is to make the raging manlet game
I'd say the safe route there is to include looking after Laura, but they'll just make her an annoying little goblin
All they had to do is make more spider-man except with more silly villain fights and less MILES YER A HERO, EMJAY YER STUNNING AND BRAVE LET'S DO SOME STEALTH CRAWLAN

even batman kneeled and approved of the BLM riots in a recent comic.

Can you elaborate? I refuse to believe someone like Wayne would bow down to any sort of criminality with the exception of Catwoman because her kit kat must be that good.

>I'd say the safe route there is to include looking after Laura, but they'll just make her an annoying little goblin
nah man, Insomniac did Spider-Man very well. MJ not so much but she's never been done well in any adaptation except for the 1994 cartoon. the rest of the characters were pretty accurate to their cores. it was a remix of established canon and I appreciated the way Spider-Man 1 shook things up. also the ending where Parker has to decide between Aunt May and everyone affected by the coof is a heartbreaking moment that should have been the finale of One More Day in my opinion.

I haven't played the nigger-man game yet but I think based on Spider-Man Remastered, Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine are in good hands. the writers there seem to get the characters and what makes them work.

Not him but I wouldnt be surprised if DC did that, given they allowed Gotham High to exist.

not him but i think he means this?

Attached: 466.png (509x777, 667.41K)

In comic-book universe, the crime statistics must be different.
I'm confident that Batman and Spidey are probably fighting mobsters moreso than black gangs in their recent comics too.
They either commit less crimes OR only Kingpin, Hammerhead, Penguin, Two Face and others are capable of running a competent criminal enterprise anyway.
Ultimately I can't see how a group that hates authority and police would be ok with vigilantes. Said vigilantes probably see more criminals anyway and can make their own conclusions.

People like the raging manlet anyway though.

Is this game worth getting if I liked Batman AC?

>Theft is ok because it's insured
Holy shit.

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 107.42K)

did my Any Forumsros make any mods? or just complain about one of them

Attached: file.png (392x484, 25.54K)

I liked it but I'm a bigger spiderman fan then batman fan.
The combat is very similar but has a lot more verticality with the web swinging and gadgets.

Jannies do your job and take out the racist trash, that's what you get paid for, thank you

>Stops petty crimes all night
>Has all kinds of gadgets that could put a stop to a whole street of chimping
>nah not tonight m8 penguin might be taking a drive or some shit

Amazing Spider-man vol1 issue 57 (1967)

>he thinks niggers are the worst problem

Attached: Lesbian Wheelchaired Spiderman.jpg (720x1560, 585.06K)

>none of the rioters are black

Attached: 1570381102074.png (645x773, 11.04K)

That would be racist...

I prefer the Arkham games but I had a fun time with it.

literally nobody buys the comics though. Its a dying industry.