How do they get away with making the same game 6 times?

How do they get away with making the same game 6 times?

Attached: From_Logo.jpg (831x323, 20.25K)

Fromdrones are retards, that's why

If you actually played them, you would know they aren't the same game

The same way Nintendo has for literally decades: it's good

They are pretty much the same game.
Nintendo doesn't actually rehash their games. There is a world of difference between a game like Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword. Dark Souls 3 is just Dark Souls 1 with better graphics. Dark Souls is just a more refined Demon's Souls. This relationship typically doesn't exist in Nintendo games. I guess you could say Twilight Princess is a more refined Ocarina of Time or something, but really the games are all separate.

Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword are both the same formula of game with things added to the formula in the later entry, just like what Souls games have been doing. BotW is what really changed it up, kind of like when From made Sekiro.

OP here meant to attach pic related

Attached: 1642458695780.png (900x900, 124.83K)

its a good gimmick

Dunno but they managed to do it multiple times since the 90s.

Obsessed fromcel

People enjoy it = people want more = they do more = everyone happy.
History shows that when you're good at something, you better stick to it instead of running in every direction at once and trying to reinvent a wheel.

Attached: 1477605486704.png (680x597, 253.15K)

Working formula? If it ain't broke, don't fix it (I mean I know many things about From games are broken as shit, but I mean the gameplay itself).
EA make the same £60 FIFA game every year changing absolutely nothing (not even new levels or challenges) except graphical refinements and usually introducing more glitches. And fagball fans chimp out for them every time.
Also see Modern Warfare, WWE and MMA games, et cetera ad nauseum.
At least more effort goes into character/level design and at least slight adjustments of the mechanics in the former series.

Attached: 51AvfD6htAL._AC_SY780_.jpg (401x500, 35.04K)

OP here
wrong pic

Attached: Treyarch.png (720x900, 356.63K)

That's not Skyrim.

wait no i meant this one

Attached: 2048px-Electronic-Arts-Logo.svg.png (2048x2048, 86.65K)

Have you SEEN the Armored Core series they had for a decade?

And King's Field and King's Field copies

Only Fanboys Reviewing the Games.
And Hypocrisy when they comparing it with other similiar Games.

fpbp

Oh boy wait until this guy finds out about Megaman

Attached: 1531792077142.png (500x533, 110.15K)

You are so goddamn nice. You deserve a "Nicey" award. Too bad those don't exist. Thank you.