Post you're most played games

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-002114.jpg (1080x2142, 360.13K)

Attached: 2022-08-22 07_24_10-Window.png (958x892, 297.16K)

Halo MC is from me leaving the launcher on maybe 100 hours at most

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-002519_Vivaldi Browser.jpg (1079x2120, 783.08K)

vido gams

Attached: hours.png (2233x713, 2.06M)

Does anyone get really insecure about their playtime being public?
I stopped playing Stardew Valley and Yakuza 0 because I was becoming insecure about how many hours I was sinking into them.
Half because I didn't want to seem like a loser to my friends but also because my rate of achievements unlocked to playtime suggested I was bad at game.
Anyone else get insecure about the rate at which their completing a game?

I reckon if not for public playtime and achievements I would've played a lot more.
I don't even play games anymore, too much pressure.

Attached: 1657058523461.jpg (600x548, 44.52K)

Don't think you can view achievements of friends, other than maybe the feed that no one cares or looks at.

You can also turn off displaying that feed anyway. I'd only be rightfully ashamed of what I'm playing is if I'm buying sex games on steam. Firstly for buying them

You can view friends achievements, unless they make their profile private.
I know it's psychotic for me to even care but I got really into completionism a couple of years ago, it's actually why I stopped playing, I was really OCD about Steam Achievements but also was checking everyone else's progress. Some of these were high school friends I haven't talked to in years, high school friends I still talk to and uni friends, I know none of them even paid attention to what I was playing but the thought of my playtime being public consumed me for some reason. Fuck I'm a headcase.

Admittedly though:
I used to have a really shit connection 10 years ago so games with patches such as skyrim and apb have a massive bloat due to entire nights left open patching shit

Attached: Capture.png (587x886, 352.8K)

every once in a while I add up the time I've spent playing video games and determine the percent of my life I have actually wasted completely on an unfulfilling experience
And I find other people I match up with who are high level to see how much they do.
There is this person who added me who played black ops one, they get 300 hours played of black ops one every two weeks. The crazy part is that they aren't even good, just average. I hope their life is happy

>APB
my nigger

Attached: steam.png (711x897, 331.11K)

>reddit

>spacing

To get good in those types of games, you have to play the max punishing game types. Which would be search and destroy.

You can't really get better if your death is just a 2 second delay to your next dopamine rush of a kill

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-130124_Steam.jpg (1080x1439, 256.67K)

Yeah, I know people who play 20 hours of DOTA 2 a week, it's pretty depressing, I've never been that bad. But I don't even judge them. Yes they're wasting time but they're probably happy unlike me who can't even play vidya anymore.

thats a lot of godz

Kill yourself newfag nigger. I've done the same spacing on Any Forums for over 10 years and it's only in the last two faggots talk about reddit spacing

>"newfag"
>"nigger"
>reddit spacing
>malding
lmao

Then you resort to twitch meme words

good lord,

have mercy upon me

ancient 4channer spacer

Attached: file.png (2557x1261, 467.44K)

kill yourself already dork