I grew up with final fantasy and I like action games with appearance/gear customization

I grew up with final fantasy and I like action games with appearance/gear customization.
Is it worth 59.99+tax?

Attached: 3C24C8A0-D09B-4E84-9AFC-BD90874C3478.png (301x330, 176.23K)

>Is it worth 59.99+tax?
no, at the very least wait for all DLC to be out, and then it's not even worth 40 bucks.

>giving Square-Enix money

Nope
It's actual shit

There is no appearance customization, you'll be clown suiting entire time. Maybe they'll add in transmog with later DLC. Fun ass game though, hard but fun.

elaborate

Yes but wait for the Ultimate/Complete edition in 2023.
Guaranteed coming to STEAM

Just pirate it?

>wasting FF14 revenue
They could have had made more money revamping FF14 graphics and selling more glams in the mogstation.

You can pick it up for like $40. It's good but there's not much reason to grind the end game currently when the the next 2 DLCs will reset everything.

>transmog

One of the best games I've played in years. Don't listen to third world ape zoomers crying about gwaphics.

No, you cant put Neon in bra and panties, its woke trash

It's a fun game, I think you'll like it.

Attached: 1647270452438.webm (1920x1080, 441.48K)

I really like the game, but I'd wait for all of the DLC to come out at this point because you've waited for so long. You'll probably be able to get it cheaper by then as well.

I just started the demo and it’s fun as fuck. just skip all the story etc. gonna wait til it’s $20 in a few months

Attached: 232DDD5D-E116-4713-A41C-7C8970434FA1.jpg (1883x1170, 1.45M)

>just skip all the story etc.
The game does that for you.

It’s a $25 game at most. You can only play as jack too, which normally isn’t a problem if the game was less than $60 with an additional $30 for dlc.

>the story is trash
>the graphics is trash
>the level design is trash
>the loot system is trash

It's, basically, a worse version of Ni-oh.
(since the Strangers of Paradise plot is basically a piece of crap)

when should all the dlc be out? I really liked the demo but being a SE game, Im expecting it to be on sale by the time I get a PS5

Wait for all the DLC to release and for them to announce a Warriors of Light edition or whatever which will be the same price plus all the DLC.