High skill ceiling

>High skill ceiling
>Huge playerbase
>Massive esport scene
>Constant updates
>Zero cheaters
>Free to play
>Runs on a potato
Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Attached: LoL.jpg (1200x675, 140.9K)

Because it robs us of our humanity

Attached: Best Hobo.png (285x398, 63.53K)

does Irelia have a nude skin yet?

I thought Genshin was going to be the LoL killer for sure. How does this game just refuse to die

A large chunk of Genshin's audience seems to be weebs that slowly had latched on League over the years, but it seems that it didn't make them quit entirely
Honestly I'm not interested in Genshin's gameplay at all, if I want to do dailies and hit things and progress a character, WoW (private servers) fulfill that need for me

FUCK MONAS FUCK E "SPORTS" FUCK COMPFAGS THIS A CHAOS THREAD NOW

Attached: 4d7.jpg (680x845, 66.19K)

>Massive esport scene
?

Riot is completely retarded is why. Why are you shilling for this cesspool of a game?

because it's shit

Literally the most watched esport game ever.

>High skill ceiling
This is reason enough
>Huge playerbase
Any Forums is contrarian and hates popular things so this is answer enough here
>Massive esport scene
this is also a good reason to stay clear of the game
>Constant updates
Any online ame that doesn't do this is a dead game. This is the bare minimum and not a selling point.
>Zero cheaters
This is an outright lie
>Free to play
so is fortnite
>Runs on a potato
so does fortnite

Attached: 1651719391646.jpg (523x211, 31.16K)

I'm not into intersections wokeness shit.

>Y-you cant run forever!! VALIDATR ME CHUD!!

I know eventually I'll run out of games to hide in, but while I can avoid it, I will avoid it.

Attached: maxresdefault (38).jpg (1280x720, 133.82K)

>Not fun

That's why I don't play.

you forgot
>shit gameplay

How does this statement remotely make any fucking sense?

>NOOOO MARIO ODYSSEY WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY GRAN TURISMO

>league of legends is woke
If this is the bar for you then you're basically just running from the demons in your own head and not anything actually there.

I was constantly assaulted with propaganda.
>It's not propaganda, its science!
Sure.

I tried the mobile game, Wild Rift, thinking it would be better. Because the woke shit in the console games like Call of Duty generally don't make it into the mobile incarnations.

It wasn't.

Attached: League of Homos Tranny Rift.png (1926x1086, 2.38M)

It’s a pretty good game, was fun for a while, but here are my gripes

It’s too stressful to try-hard for 20-50 minutes at a time. I would dread pressing the play button knowing that I could be signing myself up for an hour long epic back and forth struggle for 15 lp. League is also a fairly active game, compared to what I play now (Storybook Brawl). I can almost never relax when I’m in the game.
Another issue is I hate being on a team with randoms . When I lose I like to know it was %100 my fault.

Only a dumb Nintendo toddler like you would be able to write a post this stupid

>Zero cheaters
>This is an outright lie
There are no cheaters in LoL, it's not the cheaterfest that is CSGO or TF2 you retard.

Because the game is boring shit since S4 so I jigglepeek walls now

Attached: 1476926160265.jpg (1024x1109, 154.72K)

I only play ARAM

Attached: 1594360214683.jpg (680x780, 41.62K)

this is literally the most braindead mode of any game i have ever played. its like microwaving your brain for 15 minutes. complete waste of time. like fast forwarding your life.

>high skill ceiling
the skill elevator (better name) has been rapidly descending floors since season 3. Anyone with half a brain can scrape d1 and if your mechanics aren't as bad as a paraplegic then you'll be able to sit in masters comfortably. The age of MOBAs that reward players for skill died around when HoN closed. Sucks but it's true.

the most watched != massive scene

>MOBA
I would rather shoot myself