Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66.69K)

He really lived in an apartment like that and didn't see any issue.

>Women are retarded consoomers who need to fill their homes with tons of useless crap

Exhibit A.

Why are women like this?

rose is a woman so she's always wrong

It doesn't take much for me to be happy, I just want a bean bag chair, a good enough TV and my video games.

There isn't much wrong with that

will the tv be level with the bean bag chair?
my neck hurts if I have to look upwards for a while

same.
OIn fact I have gathered so much shit just by libving that it pisses me off having so much more than anything.
I have too many clothes, I have like 7 different consoles in my house.I have a fucking sofa that I do not even want but bought it so I could get laid if a woman ever came over

The problem wasn't that the room was empty, it was that Raiden freaked out and tried to hit Rose for trying to enter the room even though nothing was in there.

Attached: 1604962027404.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

>DESK AND MATTRESS AND SCREEN ONLY!
Where do all these minimalist fags keep their clothes, food, documents, hygiene products etc etc?

>There wasn't anything in your room - only a TV, PS4, and a copy of Bloodborne. It looked like the room of an incel...

Looks pretty comfy to me.

Attached: small apartment bedroom, empty except for a small desk and a bed, beige walls 2.png (512x512, 289.08K)

the bathroom?
where do you put your shit?

that'll be $1800 a month please

Comfy as long as its not facing the west

Yeah sure let me put my clothes, deeds/certificates, old family photos, and a tube of pringles for good measure, in the most moist place in the house.
Is it that you have nothing to keep because you simply have no past, no achievements and are overall a nobody?

Attached: projector.jpg (474x265, 18.72K)

Retard

Hideo for putting this cringe in the game.

Steve Jobs didn't even have a chair.

Attached: steve-jobs-house.jpg (1274x800, 78.51K)

Kojima for creating that piece of shit character

Attached: 0c980085e5242aaa21287b4020f79cf1e84007769334bea0c515dd406cfcd167_thumb.png (400x351, 50.74K)

Mental illness is when you cannot be content with having the bare minimum. That is why hoarders fill their homes with trash and tones of useless shit, to make themselves feel secure.

My mother literally has 26 handbags. And she has a specially made shelf for her to put them all on display like they’re fucking ornaments or some shit. Women are retarded.

People in these threads routinely claim that universal elements since millennia, like tables and drawers, are among those "trash and useless shit"
Minimalism is plain mental illness and rejection of human history.

>One closet and one dresser for clothing
>One pantry and one fridge for food
>Most of my documents are digital and are on a HDD, the physical ones are kept in a small filing cabinet
>All of my hygiene items easily fit in a 4 piece bathroom.

men am i right???

What matters is the amount of stuff in your home and how often it gets used. If you have 16 chairs but you live alone and never have guest, then you're mentally ill.
Women and ornamental items is always ridiculous, decorative towels has to be one of the most insane concepts ever.