DmC

You faggots lied to me again. This game is kino just on the HUGE soundtrack alone and actually being able to play as Dante and not having to hear fucking evanescence wannabe BANG BANG BANG PULL LE DEVIL TRIGGER xD over and over again anytime some gay ass little puppet waddles on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBgh5TSuHoU

As much seethe as "durrr he's not real dante!" you faggots sure dont mind playing as his gay fucking nephew or some retarded beast summoner for 3/4 of the game holy shit

Attached: 2e9[1].gif (315x315, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fEKARv73zQ
youtu.be/Fcya2-qHhgI
youtu.be/CL5xDFnPdw0
youtube.com/watch?v=pFLUE2kdemE
youtube.com/watch?v=Re8Znv9dIo0
youtu.be/hXbHJtKcoKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was surprised they didn't at least bring Combichrist back for Dante's theme in V. What we got was so bad, subhuman was a good name for that dog shit.

The reboot is the only DMC game I haven't played it yet.
It must be pretty shitty given how much Any Forums loves it.

Most of Any Forums agrees DmC was a good game, the only ones saying it was bad are weeb manchildren that are still salty about the "not in a million years" scene

FUCK YOU

DmcV should have been a sequel to this. I actually thought it was during the reveal when short white hair Dante appeared considering he went full white hair at the end. But no it was fucking gay Nero again.

I really liked the hooks and the platforming in limbo bits were great. Really liked how the world would split and twist and fall apart to show hell breaking through.

Yo! Shut the fuck up Edgie Mc Edge.

Bad bait, on a serious note doe, if you play with the DMC 3 skin, turbo mode to 20% and skip all the cutscenes it does become somewhat passable

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

>if you disagree with my autistic meltdown and kvetching over this game it's bait
How is it bait retarded faggot? The soundtrack is one of the most redeeming qualities about it and is miles better than hearing the same poppy reddit devil trigger song every battle. also right about the meltdown over it "not being real Dante" when you are forced to play as the gay ass summoner in 5 and no one cared.

DmC is Unintentionally Funny-kino, it's like a parody now that we got 5 after the fact
>bigger dick
>Bob Barbas
>CBT Sparda
>the world is now your bitch and so am I
>sniper abortion
Funniest shit ever.

>Viltered
A DmC Donte fan has no right to call anyone "gay ass"

The Definitive Edition is a decent game but the story is still irredeemable and the original was meh at best. The hate for it was always really overblown but that was unironically Capcom's fault.

>I was surprised they didn't at least bring Combichrist back for Dante's theme in V
yeah they fucked up. thanks """"""fans"""""!

youtu.be/6fEKARv73zQ
youtu.be/Fcya2-qHhgI
youtu.be/CL5xDFnPdw0

Attached: 1631525105819.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

JODEOS

Attached: coño.png (640x384, 315.94K)

dmc = DICK MIDDLING COCK

>At last the world is your bitch, as am I
SSSHAKESPEAREAN

Being contrarian doesn’t make you cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFLUE2kdemE

Attached: 1452999262344.png (1861x1364, 990.49K)

>being able to play as Dante
Donte is much closer to Nero though.

Doesn't this game have Vergil in a fedora and color-coded enemies lol?

STAY OUT OF THIS

FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUSGAHSHGSGSGSS!

It's almost Shakespearean

Shame the DmC parody is gone
youtube.com/watch?v=Re8Znv9dIo0

Attached: secret_festival.jpg (1693x471, 133.99K)

>The soundtrack is one of the most redeeming qualities about it
>"Self medicating, craving punishment."
Sure man, whatever you say.

Attached: dmc-nero.gif (220x313, 129.68K)

Color coded enemies worked with the angel and demon weapons and switching on the fly imo

no idea what they were thinking with that fedora and le gentleman vergil. they removed it in the definitive edition LMAO

Attached: 1630688848405.jpg (450x450, 50.28K)

It's crazy to me because 5 plays almost just like DmC instead of 4, which is good because those camera angles are fucking ass for a game like this. Not having a taunt button in DmC felt wrong.

Attached: DmC Vergil costume.jpg (766x681, 75.06K)

But it's right here
youtu.be/hXbHJtKcoKc

Because you're a fucking retard. Get out and never come back

Top kek

*mogs every other weapon in the entire series in youre path*

Attached: ef4d308f7447e8d05b410132e16a3f31.jpg (698x879, 32.9K)

Are you retarded? Kill yourself.

Americanized Dante vs. Vergil is punk vs. prep, though not even preppy guys wear fedoras nowadays lol

DmC is pretty good. Only bad things on it were colored enemies and Dante's shithole design. The game has good combat and levels.

It's arguably better than DMC4.

>5 plays almost just like DmC instead of 4
????????
????
?????????????????
?