NEW TRAILER DROP

NEW TRAILER DROP

youtube.com/watch?v=O6zFq5nd0tU

Attached: 1661097575919561.jpg (1282x681, 259.69K)

>there is now more than one motorcycle shaped pokemon that has fucking wheels that it doesn't even use
I genuinely hate these fucking things, they remind me of the sonic toilet

Loaded Dice looks interesting.
The rest looks really broken in their own ways. Sub BP in Old Gens was already an important strategy and they just combined that strategy in one move. Mirror Herb essentially lets fast Pokémon be like Scarf Ditto, granted the opposite setup sweeper doesnt have priority, and Terrablast just looks like better Hidden Power, lots of ways Terastallizing could be broken really.
Still not buying it but i'll try some of these things on Showdown.

I know it gets said with every new game released but these new designs literally look like deviantart fakemon

Attached: le monke.gif (366x261, 1.8M)

Skill link already exists, wtf is the point of loaded dice

>they brought back the Marge Simpson minecart from SwoShit

Attached: raintoro.gif (675x675, 887.29K)

>breloom
>ghost TTar
kek can't wait for the smogon cope

>Shed Tail
>Tera Blast
I'm already shitting myself. Setting up AND passing substitute in one move, holy fuck.
And hidden power but it gets STAB? What is GF even thinking

If you played pokemon after Gold and Silver you are autistic and love the taste of GameFreak shitting down your throat. You have enabled pokemon to become what it is today.
Only decent game since G/S is Legend and now they are even throwing that away to go back to mediocrity. Fuck GameFreak and fuck you lot.

Fuck off

Don't care, no dex no buy.

Wow that sucked

dead franchise

>Setting up AND passing substitute in one move, holy fuck.
Seems kinda good but also risky. Note that this move takes half of your HP, rather than 1/4.

Even some of the fake deviantart shit looks better than these.
The trainers and human characters keep getting more bland and sterile with each game too. We will never have a rival again, only a friend that we compete with. It's like a fucking Balamary episode where everyone is friends and all get along happy happy. Franchise needs to just die off already.

It's really good to setup your next mon safely. Think about being able to turn everyone into Mimikyu, except they also have their own ability.

Bede was one of several rivals in Swoosh but he was an actual antagonistic rival for once. Know your place, casual.

What an ugly fucking HUD, jesus take me back

Attached: HUDesignismypassion.png (253x104, 42.74K)

Even more motorcycle pokemon? Will you even be able to ride it?

Honestly true. This thing can be recreated in one minute by a complete beginner in any image editor.

>sturdy already exists, what's the point of focus sash

wow it's almost as if now pokemon that don't have skill link can take advantage of multi hit moves now

This music sounds like copyright free jp music that you'd find in rpgmaker eroges

It's most likely the pre evo of the box legendaries. Think Cosmog.

For Pokemon that don't have Skill Link, dumbass.
It's no coincidence they show it off with Breloom, who can combine it with Technician instead.

Go to hell if you don't like Gen 5.

Numons look like shit; abilities, moves, and new items actually look fun and interesting unlike Shit and Piss. For once it isn't a gimmick that has a bottom line of "sell toys"

>loaded dice is just a weaker skill ink
nice.
also why do the UIs look so dogshit? a green rectangle for health? really gamefreak?

>abilities, moves, and new items
>sell toys
Huh?

Focus sash isn't RNG, while dice appear to be, so if there's still a chance to cap at 3 or 4, what's the point?

>still looks shit
>new designs are shit
>already broken balance
>gigantamax gimmick bullshit that looks awful
Thank god I'm not 15 anymore

>competitive pokemon

Attached: magellan.png (281x190, 48.65K)

>when they advertise "competitive play" as a selling point
Game is barren. Everyone go home.

Depends what the odds are going to be.

>For once it isn't a gimmick that has a bottom line of "sell toys"
Are you really this delusional? Do you know how many toys they can put out?
>Every mon now has a crystal form with a giant fucking hat
Hell I can see them making some kind of deal with a jeweler/glass company to make high end collectables.

>he was an actual antagonistic rival
I very much doubt that. Try playing r/b/g/s and you'll know what an antagonistic rival is

WOOOOOW looks like a game from 2005

It was at the end of a tournament. Of course they were gonna play in to their audience.

>add a type-changing gimmick
>it is added in a way where it still doesn't stop Covert Cobblestone
>HDB will still be cancer
lol
lmao

>>gigantamax gimmick bullshit that looks awful
Oh I fucking love it when megas dicksuckers act like their shitty gimmick isn't just as bad or worse even though their the ones who started this garbage.

it do be like that sometimes

>looks like a game from 2005
And plays like a game from 1995.
Why do GameFreak bootlickers exist, bros?

They will stay meta forever

Attached: 4DMksi0.png (1724x638, 187.91K)

He is just as much of as cunt as Blue. The difference is Sw/Sh has multiple rivals take up the battles/screen time.
And Hop is a faggot.

I like some of the moves and items but I just know they'll be locked behind an end-game, no one cares about anyway

Attached: piuyuhgkjg.png (901x384, 669.22K)