Spyro Reignited Trilogy

I've been thinking about buying it. Is it any good? Never played any game like this before.

Attached: Spyro.png (962x528, 799.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XJxAdd0sYZ8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it's good. Good game to chill out to. Just make sure to turn off the motion blur because it's turned up way too high

Attached: 1661098343488.jpg (1000x766, 743.55K)

it's good if you're 6 year old. otherwise it's kinda mediocre

it's good but lacks the sovl of the original
youtu.be/XJxAdd0sYZ8

Thanks user! The pic looks cute as well.

>being older than 6
get out of my board grandpa

It's got it's own charm and looks great in some places.

Attached: 1656860474803.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

What a wholesome image

It's pretty good but I feel like you need some form of nostalgia for it to really enjoy it. I would suggest emulating the originals first, curiously having the context of retro-gaming makes the "kiddie game" element less jarring and the games more enjoyable as a whole. You can replay the Reignited when you have the itch to play Spyro in the future. But as a first experience yes I would recommend the originals.

Originals or Reignited?
For reference if I played the ogs I'd be playing on my Vita, Remakes I'd play on PC.

Attached: 357423.jpg (640x480, 46.36K)

I never played the originals and I loved Reignited. It's pretty, it's well-animated, it controls well. There's nothing to dislike. It's just a fun time. You do need a mod for ultrawide though, which is kind of ass.

I laughed

Remakes are cancer, get a PS1 or PS2 and play the originals.

i fucking hate furries so fucking much

pirate, play for 30 mins to 1 hour, if you like it buy it
why do people not do this anymore

more fun than Crash

if you have the $20-30, i'd say do it or wait for a sale or do this >It's pretty, it's well-animated, it controls well. There's nothing to dislike. It's just a fun time.
is correct if you like mascot platformers

crash what

>40GB
what the fuck

Attached: file.png (370x184, 11.86K)

thats for three games, remember

Why not just pirate it, jackass?

ok pedo

>buying
>not pirating Reignited
>not emulating the originals
Are you retarded? Anyway, its a simple platforming trilogy. It can be boring if you've played any other platforms series since the format of Spyro games is very standard.