For those who've played all of them, which would you say is the most difficult Souls game?

For those who've played all of them, which would you say is the most difficult Souls game?

Attached: Fromsoftware.jpg (680x329, 65.41K)

Sekiro simply because you can't grind or rely on coop. You actually have to learn to parry eventually.

Elden Ring by far

Elden Ring i struggled with the most, obviously played without summons melee only. Bloodborne is the easiest but tied for Sekiro for being the best.

Sekiro > DS2 (Company of Champions) > Elden Ring (no spirit ashes) > Bloodborne > DS3 > DS2 > DeS > DS1

Attached: 1623555166994.jpg (1600x1600, 1.31M)

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls you can literally turn off your brain and swing like an ape and stun lock everything, especially Dark Souls 1, which lets you poise tank and basically always trade in your favor with zero thoughts about positioning. Sekiro is probably the hardest, unless you do ER without summons

Haven't played Bloodborne (psbox) and haven't played Sekiro yet. I would say ER against the other souls games. The impression I get is that Sekiro has a learning curve and becomes fluid as you play it, and by default I would argue that Sekiro is probably a fair game and not actually hard.

Artificially? Elden Ring.
Legitimately? Sekiro.

Sekiro because there is no way to make it easy. Even the easiest possible route requires decent reaction times and sense of timing at the very least. Elden Ring is second mostly due to the sheer volume of bullshit it throws at you but there are many ways to cheese it.

Sekiro by far.

elden ring, but not in a good way

Elden Ring
>You actually have to learn to parry eventually
Timing blocks is the most basic Souls skill

Elden Ring without summons. All souls games are easy with summons so that would make Sekiro the hardest.

The amount of butthurt Sekiro caused simply by making journalists and journalist sympathizers rely on their own skill is just fucking hilarious.

Elden Ring, although I didn't play online and didn't read any guides.

Playing through ds2 right now after 1 and elden ring. Ds1 was the hardest but I had to get in the game, elden ring wasn't hard, ds2 is borderline bullshit but is the hardest to explore
Can't compare straight difficulty as it varies with experience but ds2 looks to be the hardest rn

The only one which isn't a souls game aka Sekiro, NG+ without kuro's charm and demon bell demands perfection otherwise you get punished.

Elden MOTHERFUCKING Ring with its two shotting bosses, retarded anime attacks, bosses so big you literally cant even see them during the fight, massive health pools, several phases, unpredictable attacks, instakills, scarlet rot, bloated mini-bosses that have you in one shot, insane late game mobs, basically, when it comes to sales:difficulty ratio, Elden Ring is probably in the top 3, if not actually taking the first place

They get progressively more difficult

Sekiro for a first playthrugh, but difficulty drops like a cliff once you get good. Scholar is the harshest and most punishing, and has the highest difficulty ceiling through NG+, SL1 runs, build variety, and Company of Champions.

No summons, melee only Elden Ring is right up there with Sekiro for me, close second is DS2 which you didn't include you cunt(though the difficulty was because of some stat fuckery with adaptability and stupid ganks), then bloodborne, DS1 then 3 at the bottom. I only struggled with a single boss in 3 desu.