Fighting game thread(continuation of) >>609659341

fighting game thread(continuation of) GGs to Faust user on +R, but my net seems to be going to shit, so I'll stop here.

Attached: 2F1w3W5.jpg (1364x768, 83.38K)

Also
>slashbacking projectiles
>air slashbacking anji butterfly of all things
Literally why

Attached: 141243562344.jpg (1000x1000, 105.2K)

Mash>Neco Arc

how do I get good with her bros

Attached: __a_b_a_and_paracelsus_guilty_gear_drawn_by_asp84__sample-143045a45b2f2117ce085eeb0273c247.jpg (850x1094, 167.75K)

Mash danzai

>IAD back and pop bloodbag roundstart
>run at them because they are scared shitless
>do that one blockstring all aba fags do that cranks RISC
>danzai randomly
>rekka into super into 80% damage
why yes i do hate aba, how could you tell?

Attached: neco dougie.gif (152x160, 51.97K)

Danzai
Run at people
Pop Goku Moroha randomly during blockstrings
Crank RISC, then Goku
Command dash into chain grab roundstart randomly
Abuse her slash buttons
Congratulations you just won against everyone who isn't Axl

BUT THEY KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME AND SHES SO SLOW

Attached: 1591518266708.jpg (2354x2448, 1.28M)

>moroha aba
>slow
Are you for real?

suck cocks REALLY hard or uninstall

Attached: 1628296627774.gif (640x640, 2.95M)

thats why i told you to pop a bloodbag you dummy

M-maybe he doesn't know about blood install?

Next time, don't link back to previous threads.

What he said. This genre doesn't have the same power over jannies that /dbs/ does to maintain a pseudo general (as if that would be a good thing to begin with)

i make the thread once every 24 hrs but someone decided to continue the last one. to be fair it's thr most successful one and reached bump limit without shitposting

ouh neat the the other one where i posted was gender warfare central.

Scub user back here. was pretty dumb of me to ask questions before bed. So people told me to not focus on combos and not to spend too much time in training mode.

The problem is that is what I've been doing so far and the reason i am currently plateauing at super/ultra bronze in sfv and tower rank 7 in strive.

My offense is extremely lackluster. I am basically just reacting to shit getting thrown at me. And all people at my level do is go for big huge combos. Sure you can say just be better at neutral then them but I am just a little scrub and won't be perfectly on point all the time nor can you be. For example beating Happy Chaos is quite the task since I work half the match to get in just to poke them once and they escape.

Basically I am a flag in the wind and never dictate the pace of the match. People at my level are also all resistant to learning from the behaviour of their opponent. So when I get a read I will just punish them to oblivion and they will not rematch. That is how I get my wins in when I win. Otherwise I just get rolled over because I am just chipping away at their health with pokes while they cut my health bar in half when the jump in or whatever is successful.

Additionally I have never thought about me maybe trying to play characters whose playstyle does not suite me. But I think there is no way to find out which one does outside of playing a lot right?

this

im going to make one in a couple of hours unless this stays up anyway.

anyone up for a bbcf lobby?

If you're feeling comfortable with basic pokes and punishes and don't have to look at your controller anymore to remember which button is where then look for the simplest combo you can find in the combo maker, something meterless midscreen that's maybe just like normal>command normal>special, and look up what your characters meaty options are and start working that into your play. Even if it takes four or five hits of your combo to kill, if you have something you can meaty with after then you can start controlling the pace of the match more and ensuring that you get those opportunities to use your combo.

PLAY KOFXV
PLAY LEONA