Spider man pride flag mod banned

I would like to play Spider-Man without pride flags. I consider people's sex lives to be a private matter and do not want to see a symbol representing sex in my video games. I think it's weird that some people make their sexuality such a big part of their personality that they need a flag to show how proud they are of whose genitals they prefer.
The whole point of mods is to be able to tailor a gaming experience to your personal preferences. Why should this be a problem for a single player game? How do we get Nexus Mods to reverse their "progressive" authoritarian policies?

Attached: pride spider man.jpg (1558x835, 97.81K)

Attached: 1660878951728571.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

live in the middle east.
we don't even have to download the mod elhamdülillah

As-salamu alaykum

this has been debunked

Wa alaykum as-salam

>I would like to play Spider-Man without pride flags. I consider people's sex lives to be a private matter and do not want to see a symbol representing sex in my video games. I think it's weird that some people make their sexuality such a big part of their personality that they need a flag to show how proud they are of whose genitals they prefer.
>The whole point of mods is to be able to tailor a gaming experience to your personal preferences. Why should this be a problem for a single player game? How do we get Nexus Mods to reverse their "progressive" authoritarian policies?

You're a real normie, aren't ya?

To be fair, gay pride is fiction.

if you're saying there's a gay flag in the middle east version you're absolutely full of shit.

Attached: 1660590891815055.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

>I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1660956127934568.jpg (610x525, 66.1K)

>I want to play a pozzed game from a pozzed company but without the pozz.
It's time to grow up and realise most modern vidya is just not worth it.

Go back to rebbit with your virtue signaling no one cares

there are plenty of mirrors available, the "controversy" just brought more exposure to it. also I hate the alphabet hivemind

Neither are modern "gamers"

Attached: 1660578979964658m.jpg (1024x550, 68.93K)

fucking kek

>I was just following orders

Attached: 1635765153971.png (804x857, 982.84K)

Don’t worry, in like 50 years we’ll be publicly looked on as weirdos for caring this much about identity politics
And in return there’ll be some other dumb shit they’ll be concerned about instead

Not video games

Attached: 1659974946065470.gif (640x482, 1.25M)

Really? Saudi Spider has gay propaganda?

I legit would prefer Nazi flags to this. also why did they make cis and straight flags purposefully boring?

And yet, relevant.

Attached: 1640093436332.jpg (1332x1758, 1.6M)

If I worked at a company that flew a pride flag, I would raise a stink about it.

Has the same thing happened for bringing back swastika flags for historical accuracy?

I remember genuinely laughing out loud at this when I saw it. It felt like a parody you'd see on Any Forums

This is my first time posting about it, you lying schizo freak

you guys have gone from being funny to annoying as fuck. shut the hell up already.
it's been a week of this nonstop.
shut the fuck up, faggots.

Attached: 1443034976212.png (172x233, 95.51K)

Okay, great. Take it up with nexus.

>drama

they talk like high school children

Nexus is private so you can't do anything about it
you are free to get the mod on reddit however

kill yourself faggot apologist

stay permamad chuds you lost

Don't care, didn't read, OP sucks cocks

Just get the mod somewhere else of replace the texture yourself you whiny cunt

NTA, but fuck you and your circlejerk of endless bitching.

Here’s my issue - if you’re complaining about that website banning the mod, then why don’t you make your own website to host mods and put that mod on your website? People always bitch but never put their money where their mouth is.

You know what. I might just do that.

>Crime in process
Gee I wonder...

you don't. nexus has been fucked way before they started worshipping faggots

>the user is wrong because he made a sock account on the chance that we prove his suspicions right and ban him, for which we banned him

Attached: a3cd4d415ac383c30c3d623e30a8a6de.jpg (1440x1422, 105.97K)

>Any Forums loses another safe space
>seethes about it for weeks
>"a-at least people know about the bad lefties!!!"
Lmao get some self-awareness already, you aren't welcome.

Lol these faggots seethed so hard over a mod that literally just uses the Middle Eastern localization of the game.

As far as I know the only thing that's been disproven is that the mod specifically works by enabling a localisation as it is shown to be a texture replacement. That doesn't actually disprove the existence of a localisation without the flag.

This this this. Also
>someone disagrees with me!?!?! He must be LE EPIC TROLL

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 445.1K)

he should have used his regular account instead of my cock, or nick gurr

I am very self aware.

Attached: 2e45d3f576cbd4cfc423564685b9c8ac.jpg (707x1131, 178.88K)

>one optional 15kb mod
>broke leftists
>broke Any Forums
>broke journalists
>most famous mod in the internet

Chuds can't stop winning

Attached: 1660130207957.jpg (566x908, 206.69K)

The shitty excuse for banning would be the same
Leftists are attracted to hypocrite behavior, it's how their brains are wired