How many copy will it sell?

how many copy will it sell?

Attached: Forspoken_cover_art.jpg (220x294, 18.81K)

Attached: 165938759238.png (835x1038, 958.57K)

I want to say 5 million is the absolute highest possible. 1.5 million at the lowest.

This depends on how confident SE is in the game and then how hard they push it. It also depends on if they see the game having an perception problem and if they take steps to correct it, either in just the marketing or in the game itself.

Think at least 1 million. This game has pretty enough graphics for retards to buy it but I have big doubts about gameplay and story.

FORSPOOPEN

probably a lot because normies eat up realistic graphics

Absolutely no more than 2 million even the best case scenario. Realistically its gonna struggle to break a million. The PS5 may as well not be real.

As what seems like a Square Enix side project with no hype? I'm expecting more along the lines of another Heavenly Sword. People will forget it existed in no time and it will probably sell like 1.5m. Maybe a bit more since we have more gamers these days but I haven't been on top of sales enough to see what's average these days.

Couple hundred maybe?

It's an improvement. The tanned skin on the arms looks off with such a pale face though.

They'll boost the sales by offering it on a bunch of "buy our shit and get this game for free" campaigns and then count those redeemed codes as sales. Should be at least 1 million.
Same for the new Saints Row. I got codes for them both since the third option that was advertised (Sniper Elite 5) was already out of stock. I'd have picked that over either of these two aforementioned games.

>Western title published by SE
not nearly enough

2 million copies printed
1.99million copies stuck collecting dust on shelves

copy implies that it will sell more than one

The story I can understand, but the gameplay looks solid.

I don't believe anyone actually cares about this

omg brave POC female main character!!!

i will definitely be buying a copy for my wife's bf and i

sex with ella!

Even a cheating wife wouldn't marry you

>marriage
as if I would ever marry anyone. user, marriage is an utter scam and any use it ever had has been extinguished with women joining us in the work place.

Attached: 1660253245535214.png (318x360, 93.38K)

I doubt it will reach 40k on steam