This just came out and I just finished it

This just came out and I just finished it
This is just about the best mod I've ever played, for any game.
Charmingly edgy without getting to the point where you don't give a shit about what's going on and clearly made with a LOT of love for the source material.

Attached: entropy.jpg (616x353, 48.27K)

still waiting for someone to find the fetishes the mod devs put in or the furry/brony shit

Even if they did I don't give a fuck, it was a ton of fun.

The retards who have grown a love for punching down at modders ever since the frontier was predictably embarrassing dogshit can suck my ass, outrage whores no different from the average twitterposter

>best mod I've ever played, for any game
That's not only putting it up against mods like Paranoia and Underhell but also mods like Last Days of the Third Age. Can it really stack against something like Underhell?

It's not the best mod and neither is underhell

Against Underhell I'd say it's close, but Underhell is more of a "this is embarrassing, but in a way I find extremely charming" where I found Entropy Zero more genuinely likable at face value. I liked both a lot

never played underhell, but I really enjoyed this one for what it was

Underhell's story is absolutely fucking ludicrous but I'd say it has the highest production value of any sourcemod I've played. Plus it's like 10-12 hours long.

>underhell
god damn, i forgot i was mad about that. never ever. what a shame

Attached: Vegeta Rain.gif (500x300, 625.47K)

qrd

>Last Days
this is an unfair comparison. playing LDotTA will ruin vanilla warband for anyone who plays it, it is so superior in every way.

Just finished it as well and it was shockingly good. Absolutely worth the wait.

discord raid shill thread, don't fall for it
I imagine the friends of the guy that made the mod posting here also review bombed on steam as usual with positive
every single review reads the same
sad!

explain why it's bad then

I don't feel completely comfortable directly comparing to Underhell because it's been ten years since I played Underhell, but I'd think in a general sense I was more impressed by the audacity and scope of Underhell whereas Entropy Zero is about half the length but is of a more consistent level of quality.

What really got me was some of the points set in Aperture facilities were just about a dead ringer for what I thought the Borealis sections in Episode 3 would be like as a kid.

Nice, something to keep me preoccupied until Operation Black Mesa

Poke 646 is the best mod ever made.

Attached: 1647272616863.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Better than Minerva, eh?

Attached: 1525657449522.jpg (697x1000, 52.62K)

Minerva is probably a tighter experience, it's like the epitome of short-but-sweet.

half life is shit

SEEEEEEEEEX