Her eyes are now BLUE which means she's GOOD now

>her eyes are now BLUE which means she's GOOD now
bravo Blizzard...bravo

Attached: WoW-Sylvanas-Windrunnter-justice-titel-title-1280x720-1.jpg (1280x720, 163.76K)

Damn shes ugly

Yay?

Attached: WOW COOKBOOK 2.jpg (1400x1733, 368.07K)

WoW isn't even parody or satire anymore, its just tiring to even think about how shitty its gotten. Its like discussing a black sheep of the family you just want to pretend they never existed in the first place.

the fractals.. the sigils... the pattern... the grand design...

you just don't get it, do you? All the possibilities, all the mysteries. truly the master of weaving a story

>burning down teldrassil is forgivable because le split soul from frostmourne
>arthas is the swords literal first victim but he gets treated like shit

No shit? She was a High Elf, who had blue eyes because of the arcane energy of the Sunwell. They only got green eyes when they became Blood Elves after Arthas destroyed the Sunwell and they turned to fel magic.
Kek the writers know the lore better than you, that's seriously fucking embarrassing.

I mean all the people are gone its now just fanfiction but with a budget.

She's undead though

Her eyes were red in the frozen throne lmao I bet you haven't even played it

Its a lesson to what Jews do to white culture. They pollute it until only the bottom of the barrel lowest common denominator foam at the mouth to give them more shekels because the people who love the product are lower than animals.
It might be a one two punch where jews really hate us and want to demoralize us by ruining our creations and myths that we love but I honestly think the Jews just love their profits and just cater to what the mob wants and any malicious goals are secondary.

What it comes down to a realization that if you have a hobby or interest you better hope it remains in a fringe/niche area of society.

You can't honestly expect accountability from a female character written by a bunch of roasties and male feminists

Did they actually “redeem” her?

The writers at Blizzard have a hard-on for the fallen hero story and will do absolutely anything to say "NOOOOOO ARTHAS IS BAD EVIL AND DID EVERYTHING ON HIS OWN FREE WILL EVEN THOUGH WE SAID HE WAS CONTROLLED!!" There was literally some Blizzard writer who made the assertion that ARTHAS was in the wrong about Strathome because (and his words) what if someone decided to murder people for having COVID.

they didn't even try to do anything new with Sylvanas, it's literally the exact same shit they pulled with Kerrigan
>yeah i did bad stuff but it's fine now lol

She was corrupted before she was fixed, she was Good. Like Arthas was corrupted by frostmourne.

>Like Arthas was corrupted by frostmourne
UMMMM no sweety, Arthas was completely evil and unredeemable, that's why we completely banished him and watched his soul die

if i remember right, that wasnt an actual writer, just some rando blizz employee, or like a codemonkey or something. not somebody actually involved in the writing of wc in any capacity. unless im thinking of a different retard weighing in similarly on the issue.

Then why did he spend the last of will power holding back the undead from completely taking over? Sure he had problems but he wasnt completely evil.

Because she was a banshee. She is now no longer a banshee.

What is she now?

i dont know what current retail said but WOTLK was actually extremely sympathetic towards arthas' character

Azeroths public cum dumb

Undead don't have a definitive eye color. Some don't even have eyes, or at least they don't glow.